4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify POS, particularly for bridal and baby registries. The app's customer service is praised for its responsiveness and technical skills, assisting with customization and coding. Merchants value the wishlist feature and the app's ability to match their store's theme. The open API option for mobile app integration and the app's reliability are also appreciated. Its capabilities to handle online wedding registries, offer a gift registry on the merchant's site, and integrate with other Shopify apps are seen as major benefits. The app is also suitable for non-English e-commerce stores.

Edited May 10, 2024

The registries work really well for us. However, we wish that on the wish lists, gifts purchased could be tracked as well so we can better learn ROI on this tool.

I will say, though, that when I had an issue, the customer service person (Jason Larose) was very quick to help and had a quick, easy, and functioning solution! 10/10 on customer service!

Walkabout Outfitter
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited March 12, 2024

The customer service was terrific. They were very quick to respond to our questions.

Julia Moss Designs
Over 2 years using the app
February 16, 2024

This app works perfectly for my shop. The staff is always prompt to answer questions and clearly give direction!

Darilynn's
Over 4 years using the app
April 9, 2024

We love using this App! It is so user friendly and the customer service is great! They are always quick to answer and help whenever we need! Highly recommend.

Cole and Co.
5 months using the app
April 9, 2024

Great customer service. You ask for help and you get it fixed quickly.

L'As des jeux
5 months using the app
February 20, 2024

We love Reggie!

Accents Home & Gifts
9 months using the app
March 15, 2024

Gift Reggie is awesome. The support has been spectacular. I am so impressed. I wish more developers worked like this. They have helped me get it working and helped me make it match the website and saved me so much money from hiring a developer. I love them!

Pink & Tan
9 days using the app
April 25, 2024

Max provided exceptional service during my experience as a new client. His patience and extensive knowledge made me feel confident in navigating the decision-making process for my store's plan. He took the time to understand my needs and offered valuable insights to ensure I made the best choice. I highly recommend Max for his professionalism, expertise, and dedication to customer satisfaction. You got a new client!

Creative Gifts
28 minutes using the app
February 6, 2024

We found this app to be exceptionally comprehensive and precisely tailored to our company's requirements. Its open API option allows seamless integration with our store's mobile app, which is exactly what we were looking for. Moreover, the customer service experience was outstanding. They provided invaluable assistance with coding for customization purposes. Overall, an exceptional app accompanied by top-notch service.

Felix Online
Panama
About 3 hours using the app
April 9, 2014

I'll split this review into two parts; the app itself, and the service.

In regards to the app - I love it! Prior to Gift Reggie appearing I was always absolutely flabbergasted that there were no practical Gift Registry apps for Shopify. We worked with Giftery (before it shut down) but even that wasn't ideal as it was 'universal' and we really wanted something that would make our customers feel connected with us personally. From a marketing perspective we definitely wanted the whole registry to be with us, rather than us being one part of a bigger registry! So we were delighted to find Gift Reggie, especially since it syncs so comfortably with the appearance of our store. (Fingers crossed for customisable buttons eventually but they are absolutely fine and functional as is.)
We got our first Registry within a few days of installation, so that's definitely a good sign. And our customers love the wish-list feature (it's also taken lots of work away from us as I used to manage wish-lists manually for customers!).

Now, in relation to the service - I love it even more than the app!!! I'm extremely unenlightened when it comes to the technical side of the site management. I chose Shopify as a platform because it requires so little technical skill and yet still allows for a professional appearance. So I had several little panics about details of installation and getting Gift Reggie up and running. Adam was always really prompt and efficient in getting back to me. He was really patient with my lack of expertise and he never made me feel silly for not knowing! He followed up proactively to make sure things were settling in for me too.

So I definitely recommend Gift Reggie and I'm really delighted that it's part of our store!

Montessori Child