Reviews (209)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify POS, particularly for bridal and baby registries. The app's customer service is praised for its responsiveness and technical skills, assisting with customization and coding. Merchants value the wishlist feature and the app's ability to match their store's theme. The open API option for mobile app integration and the app's reliability are also appreciated. Its capabilities to handle online wedding registries, offer a gift registry on the merchant's site, and integrate with other Shopify apps are seen as major benefits. The app is also suitable for non-English e-commerce stores.

Edited May 10, 2024

The registries work really well for us. However, we wish that on the wish lists, gifts purchased could be tracked as well so we can better learn ROI on this tool.

I will say, though, that when I had an issue, the customer service person (Jason Larose) was very quick to help and had a quick, easy, and functioning solution! 10/10 on customer service!

Walkabout Outfitter
Almost 3 years using the app
June 24, 2024

We have been looking to add a gift registry to our e-commerce shop for some time. Gift Reggie is very user friendly and integrated seamlessly with our store. Also, the help desk team was very responsive when I had some customization questions. They even added the code for me - phew!! Would definitely recommend it!

Hummingbird Home & Co.
16 days using the app
April 9, 2024

We love using this App! It is so user friendly and the customer service is great! They are always quick to answer and help whenever we need! Highly recommend.

Cole and Co.
5 months using the app
June 7, 2024

I searched around a lot for a Gift Registry app and this one really fits the bill.

It has all the necessary functionality and requirements including a wishlist.

Pricing is reasonable and support is fantastic, would highly recommend to anyone looking for a Registry app for their site

Blue Almonds
6 days using the app
April 9, 2024

Great customer service. You ask for help and you get it fixed quickly.

L'As des jeux
5 months using the app
Edited March 12, 2024

The customer service was terrific. They were very quick to respond to our questions.

Julia Moss Designs
Over 2 years using the app
March 15, 2024

Gift Reggie is awesome. The support has been spectacular. I am so impressed. I wish more developers worked like this. They have helped me get it working and helped me make it match the website and saved me so much money from hiring a developer. I love them!

Pink & Tan
9 days using the app
April 25, 2024

Max provided exceptional service during my experience as a new client. His patience and extensive knowledge made me feel confident in navigating the decision-making process for my store's plan. He took the time to understand my needs and offered valuable insights to ensure I made the best choice. I highly recommend Max for his professionalism, expertise, and dedication to customer satisfaction. You got a new client!

Creative Gifts
28 minutes using the app
February 16, 2024

This app works perfectly for my shop. The staff is always prompt to answer questions and clearly give direction!

Darilynn's
Over 4 years using the app
October 3, 2023

This app is a great addition to our website. It will help our customers keep track of products they may buy in the future. Also, the customer service is excellent. I had all the questions I had answered and lots of help with getting the look we want for our website.

StoryPeople