4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its gift registry services, praising its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly interface. It's versatile for both online and physical stores and supports multiple languages. The customer service is responsive and assists with customization and coding adjustments. Merchants enjoy features like the wishlist but suggest improvements such as excluding out-of-stock items and adding more customization options.

May 11, 2021

This was the perfect way for us to start bridal registry with our business. Customer service was fast via chat with questions. Love that it integrates so visually well with our site and we don't have to use a clunky 3rd party.

Fresh Ink
Edited January 31, 2022

We were looking for a registry app that worked well, and was reasonably priced to replace the one that ran on our Legacy POS system. The app was easy to setup, and the support was quick and responsive the only time we had to use it. It works great online and when integrated with Shopify POS. So far, so good! Update - we started customizing our site with a pagebuilder that allows for liquid elements to be added, and after a quick chat with support, I had the liquid snippet installed and everything worked great. Gift Reggie has been a great registry program, and we definately generate a lot of additional sales because we have it implemented!

Crocus & Ivy Interiors
December 3, 2019

This app is the best in its category and the support is unmatched. My client and her team love being able to offer registries to their customers!

Shop Susan Gordon Pottery
June 22, 2021

This app is such an affordable way for us to offer custom gift registration for our customers. The set up was super easy, and when I did have questions custom service helped make updates in a matter of seconds! Best customer service for an app I've ever had! Thanks Gift Reggie! I tell all the boutique owners I know to try it !

Bumbelou® LLC
May 22, 2019

I really like how this app takes on my themes to match my website.
I recently had some issues with the button not appearing, the support team are very quick and helpful.

Caperly
May 22, 2018

Amazing customer service, I had a small hiccup with setup and it was taken care of with customizations I requested inside of an hour - so helpful and friendly! Thanks Danielle for your great customer service!

The Jar Girl
August 27, 2020

Amazing customer service! I had a little trouble adding the buttons to my theme but received a response immediately from the developers. They helped me get those added and now everything is running perfectly. Thank you so much!!

Enchanted Beauties
December 4, 2020

Great app and support. Jason responded quickly and helped us get properly set up. We are hoping for great things from the app.

Kevin's Fine Outdoor Gear & Apparel
January 24, 2023

LOVE THIS APP, AND AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM!

BambiniJO
Jordan
About 1 year using the app
January 5, 2023

Great app. Very helpful and fast support. They help also with the design to make it inline with the rest of your site. Definitely recommend this app.

Goldtex