4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its gift registry services, praising its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly interface. It's versatile for both online and physical stores and supports multiple languages. The customer service is responsive and assists with customization and coding adjustments. Merchants enjoy features like the wishlist but suggest improvements such as excluding out-of-stock items and adding more customization options.

July 16, 2020

The app is great and the customer service is EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend Gift Reggie and Modd Apps as well!

Posh Baby Co.
March 21, 2019

really great :) they set it up for me originally but i deleted it and set it up again after once again steering away from wishlist apps with limits.
i had to make my variant and add to cart buttons bigger which is cool , so that i could have Remove from Wishlist actually fit in its button box. (both buttons are the same size)
my favorite wishlist app great price pretty easy to get a hang of and master, even for a non coder, it will tell you to find certain code in your theme and modify it, it's nothing suspicious and you may just have to search for something CLOSE to what they say to look for, it wasnt the exact match for me but i still got it 100%!

Mint Sports Cards
Edited November 12, 2020

Gift Reggie has been great! Very user friendly on both backend & frontend. There are a ton of options for customizing the registry experience. The customer service team is amazing. They've answered all of our questions quickly, and gone above and beyond in helping us set all our registries up!

The Little House Shop
July 15, 2022

Gift Reggie's support team has been absolutely amazing! They get back to us super quickly and have helped us tirelessly fix issues big and small. The best gift registry app out there, couldn't recommend them enough!

Hatch Baby & Child
New Zealand
24 days using the app
January 26, 2023

Simply WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! The best i have encountered in years. Quick. Knowledgable. Patient. Polite. Professional.
And the app works well and does what it says.

The Chat Technician Jason is awsome!

Luminance Skincare
23 days using the app
May 19, 2014

We are a boutique store in NYC and wanted a registry that kept customers on our site. I typically thought of in-store registries as something for big department stores only but I have found that there is great demand for it even in our specialty shop. I had a number of special requests during set up and I was taken care of in a very timely matter and with excellent proficiency. Our first wish lists are already being created and I'm pleasantly surprised our customers are adding jewelry, lighting and items beyond traditional wedding gifts. Everything about this app is clean and running smoothly. I highly recommend this app to all stores small or large.

Michele Varian Shop
21 days using the app
April 8, 2022

Awesome App! GIft Reggie setup is intuitively simple, and the support is excellent. Highly recommend it. James Ordonez
Art Director

San Marko NY
21 days using the app
August 25, 2014

Fantastic app! Does exactly what you hope it will do. It's easily styled to match the theme design. It's easy for customers to use. Probably the best app in the Shopify app store for delivering what it promises. And the support is super responsive and helpful.

If you need a wishlist and/or gift registry, use Gift Reggie.

Mintwood Home
20 days using the app
June 18, 2014

We just transferred our website to the Shopify platform and had to move our existing gift registry from our old site to Gift Reggie. It was easy to manually add our registries into Gift Reggie (an import option was also available but since we only had about 50 registries to enter, we decided to do it manually). Adam has been great at dealing promptly with some glitches that have come up. We have 3 brick and mortar locations in addition our website and our staff can update the gift registries manually when items are purchased in-store. One improvement would be a login directly into the back end of Gift Reggie (so we don't have to give our associates access to all apps in Shopify) but that is coming soon. All in all, finally a gift registry app that is exactly what we needed!

Pacifier
16 days using the app
April 4, 2016

Thank you Gift Reggie support especially Anne-Marie.
Were very kind and patient and she even installed the buttons for me
Great App will definitely recommend the app just for customer service

Kidbee Inc