4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its gift registry services, praising its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly interface. It's versatile for both online and physical stores and supports multiple languages. The customer service is responsive and assists with customization and coding adjustments. Merchants enjoy features like the wishlist but suggest improvements such as excluding out-of-stock items and adding more customization options.

August 6, 2018

So easy to install! The customer service was fantastic! All of my questions were answered within minutes and Danielle from Gift Reggie even helped me input some of the codes. EASIEST APP I have ever installed on Shopify!

Boujie Kidz
4 days using the app
July 22, 2020

We are giving 5 stars to the online chat support. So appreciative of their help and timely response.

Design Images & Gifts
2 days using the app
April 16, 2020

This app is very useful for my online store, the support received has been outstanding and Gift Reggie have been very helpful in my requests.

Lulla-Buy
South Africa
1 day using the app
February 21, 2023

I've set up my registry section in less than one day and the support from the staff was outstanding. Got responses in less than a minute and they corrected the code so that the registry would act as I need it.

Completely recommend it

OBJETO
Spain
1 day using the app
May 24, 2018

I can also attest to the amazing customer service. Danielle has been wonderful at helping me with all of my requests. A few minutes after sending over an email with changes, I would refresh my web page and they were taken care of like that! Super quick and helpful!

Akardesign1
About 22 hours using the app
January 26, 2023

Jason and Max from customer support are very helpful and made setting up the app super easy for us. Responded right away when we reached out. We are excited to now be able to offer gift registry in our store and online!

Rendered Unique
About 7 hours using the app
August 17, 2022

Great app! Easy to install and integrate with online and POS. Excellent customer service. I recommend.

Addison West
About 4 hours using the app
February 1, 2023

I just set up this app today. And the support team was absolutely amazing. I'm totally out of my depth when it comes to coding, but Jason had my new registry looking perfect so quickly. He made some quick code adjustments. And then some re-adjustments. And it looks and works great. I can't wait for customers to start using it. Great app. Great team.

Gestalt Haus
About 4 hours using the app
May 12, 2022

Simple to get set up and support was readily available and implemented requested changes quickly. 10/10 experience so far!

Ziggy's at Home
About 2 hours using the app
April 20, 2021

Used this app to integrate wedding registries to our Shopify website and add the option to create wish lists. Great customer support to help get things added to your website. Things were up and running in a few hours!

Olive & Birch