4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its gift registry services, praising its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly interface. It's versatile for both online and physical stores and supports multiple languages. The customer service is responsive and assists with customization and coding adjustments. Merchants enjoy features like the wishlist but suggest improvements such as excluding out-of-stock items and adding more customization options.

February 21, 2018

Gift Reggie is an excellent app with impressive features. It works great out of the box, and if you have any issues, Danielle and Adam are always there to help with the best advice. Their responses are quick and informative. If you want something that isn't a standard feature, they'll walk you through the best course of action to handle the task at hand. They also listen to suggestions and are continually keeping advancements in the works. The app is excellent, they're great, and I definitely recommend it.

Pinki Blue Boutique
February 9, 2018

Excellent support. Easy install. Currently modifying. A great product. Well thought out.

Amusespot
Edited February 1, 2023

Jason was super helpful with my registry question and answered it immediately. Gift Reggie is a wonderful app and very easy to navigate !

I highly recommend the app and Jason is amazing !

SheffieldRoad
October 27, 2020

We have had Gift Reggie on our store for a few years and wanted to add the Wishlist feature. Thanks to Max and Jason for patiently installing it and taking care of all of our questions. Great customer service!

Bergo Designs
Almost 5 years using the app
February 18, 2022

Amazing online support, very responsive and super helpful! Support team helped me customize the buttons for my registry.

Wild Creek Co
Almost 5 years using the app
Edited June 28, 2021

Helped us solve an issue with auto-fill shipping address function quickly. Easy chat function and quick action. Thanks!

Caskata
Over 4 years using the app
April 20, 2017

We have been using Gift Reggie for awhile now. I haven't found anything that compares. The customer service is also quick and helpful!

Open Door 2
Over 4 years using the app
May 15, 2019

Great customer service, this guys actually rocks! The solve my problem and even further, i can't complain at all. It''s a pleassure to work with them.

Blackburn
Chile
About 4 years using the app
February 16, 2017

Very extensive plugin. Wherever we had troubles or custom requests, Adam was always there to step in and offer some guidance. Great support!

De Gele Flamingo
Belgium
About 4 years using the app
November 21, 2018

It works with variant skus which is awesome and better yet their IT team will work with you to make it as awesome as you want. Shout out to Danielle for making all our wish list dreams come true over at Fringe Sport.

FringeSport