4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify POS, particularly for bridal and baby registries. The app's customer service is praised for its responsiveness and technical skills, assisting with customization and coding. Merchants value the wishlist feature and the app's ability to match their store's theme. The open API option for mobile app integration and the app's reliability are also appreciated. Its capabilities to handle online wedding registries, offer a gift registry on the merchant's site, and integrate with other Shopify apps are seen as major benefits. The app is also suitable for non-English e-commerce stores.

January 3, 2024

I just downloaded this app to my online store and POS and needed assistance, through the Chat I was helped and everything is working perfectly.

Bénie Home Furnishings, Accessories & Gifts
About 3 hours using the app
November 7, 2023

Gift reggie is great! Customer support is amazing.

The Rack Shack
October 16, 2023

I have an e-commerce in the Czech Republic, so we need to make some changes in the code. The Gift Reggie support was absolutely professional and helpful! Thank you for this. I highly recommend this application also for non-english e-commerces.

PERDONAHOME | STYL A ELEGANCE
Czechia
Almost 4 years using the app
April 9, 2014

I'll split this review into two parts; the app itself, and the service.

In regards to the app - I love it! Prior to Gift Reggie appearing I was always absolutely flabbergasted that there were no practical Gift Registry apps for Shopify. We worked with Giftery (before it shut down) but even that wasn't ideal as it was 'universal' and we really wanted something that would make our customers feel connected with us personally. From a marketing perspective we definitely wanted the whole registry to be with us, rather than us being one part of a bigger registry! So we were delighted to find Gift Reggie, especially since it syncs so comfortably with the appearance of our store. (Fingers crossed for customisable buttons eventually but they are absolutely fine and functional as is.)
We got our first Registry within a few days of installation, so that's definitely a good sign. And our customers love the wish-list feature (it's also taken lots of work away from us as I used to manage wish-lists manually for customers!).

Now, in relation to the service - I love it even more than the app!!! I'm extremely unenlightened when it comes to the technical side of the site management. I chose Shopify as a platform because it requires so little technical skill and yet still allows for a professional appearance. So I had several little panics about details of installation and getting Gift Reggie up and running. Adam was always really prompt and efficient in getting back to me. He was really patient with my lack of expertise and he never made me feel silly for not knowing! He followed up proactively to make sure things were settling in for me too.

So I definitely recommend Gift Reggie and I'm really delighted that it's part of our store!

Montessori Child
About 9 years using the app
October 3, 2023

This app is a great addition to our website. It will help our customers keep track of products they may buy in the future. Also, the customer service is excellent. I had all the questions I had answered and lots of help with getting the look we want for our website.

StoryPeople
Almost 6 years using the app
June 20, 2014

We recently moved our site to shopify and Gift Reggie has been amazing!! Our old registry software was outdated and so difficult to navigate. With Gift Reggie, customers can easily add their desired items and I can manage from the backend, no problem! The Gift Reggie team have been amazing to work with and always respond immediately. It's great knowing I have support when I need it. I would HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone looking to add a gift registry to their site. It's easy, streamlined and works like a charm! Thanks!!

Bibs and Binkies
Almost 7 years using the app
July 24, 2014

Adam has been brilliant to work with - fast, efficient and responsive. Excellent customer service combined with a great, user-friendly product! He has been very patient with all our requests which have been very last minute of late. As we are a new business we are trialling different services for our customers and look forward to establishing a strong gift registry offering using Gift Reggie. Thank you very much Adam.

foxy & boops
About 1 year using the app
February 10, 2015

This is a super easy to install app, even for a non technical person like me. I wanted to be able to have the the Wish List and Gift registry links appear on each product page under the Buy Now button, and couldn't figure out how to do that myself. So I contact the support team and almost fell off my chair when Adam responded and offered to do it for me! He created a demo version for me to check, and accommodated my font/colour change requests and once I was completely happy with it, it was easy to publish the changes he had made. I have not come across a more helpful, professional and accommodating technical support team EVER!

Saudi Gifts
10 months using the app
March 13, 2015

This is the first review I have ever written...but Adam so deserves it. Our shop has been looking to get our gift registry up and going for a few weeks now. We purchased Wishlist Premium, and had high hopes...I had a pretty good amount of time before it was go time...so I wasn't too worried when Wishlist didn't work. I figured I missed something. Then I tried to reinstall it a week later.. nope , nothin. So I tried to contact the support desk...I got emailed back a few days later, saying they didnt support our them yet. It was listed in the dropdown Menu so I was suprised to learn it wasnt supported yet. Long story short,,,,I was told 5 days, on the 7th day, still nothing..so this sent me out on an adventure to try to find another app and get it up and going in a day. I looked at them all , and Gift Reggie popped out at me. Adam is awesome, I let him know we were kind of in an emergency situation because our ads for this registry were set to come in the paper the next day. Adam called me at 7pm, he helped me get it up and functional in about 10 minutes. He actually cares for his customers..and our store is very happy with our switch to Gift Reggie!

Tailored West Fashion Boutique
February 9, 2015

These folks are amazing! They have incredible customer support and took care of everything too tricky for me to do on my own. Love them!

De Terre