4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use gift registry creation and management features. They highlight its seamless integration with Shopify, customizable options, and a beneficial wishlist feature. Many commend the responsive customer service and chat support. Reports indicate it boosts sales and customer engagement, and is also suitable for non-English e-commerce stores.

August 17, 2022

Great app! Easy to install and integrate with online and POS. Excellent customer service. I recommend.

Addison West
About 4 hours using the app
February 1, 2023

I just set up this app today. And the support team was absolutely amazing. I'm totally out of my depth when it comes to coding, but Jason had my new registry looking perfect so quickly. He made some quick code adjustments. And then some re-adjustments. And it looks and works great. I can't wait for customers to start using it. Great app. Great team.

Gestalt Haus
About 4 hours using the app
May 12, 2022

Simple to get set up and support was readily available and implemented requested changes quickly. 10/10 experience so far!

Ziggy's at Home
About 2 hours using the app
April 20, 2021

Used this app to integrate wedding registries to our Shopify website and add the option to create wish lists. Great customer support to help get things added to your website. Things were up and running in a few hours!

Olive & Birch
About 2 hours using the app
March 10, 2020

customer service is GREAT!! During setup they made it so easy to understand and they were so patient with me!

Bead Shack Gift Shop