Reviews (207)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify POS, particularly for bridal and baby registries. The app's customer service is praised for its responsiveness and technical skills, assisting with customization and coding. Merchants value the wishlist feature and the app's ability to match their store's theme. The open API option for mobile app integration and the app's reliability are also appreciated. Its capabilities to handle online wedding registries, offer a gift registry on the merchant's site, and integrate with other Shopify apps are seen as major benefits. The app is also suitable for non-English e-commerce stores.

March 14, 2023

Jason was so helpful in getting our issues resolved. He fixed everything quickly and easily. He was so helpful. The support is great!

Honeysuckle Rose Boutique
February 22, 2022

I added this app to our website to enable customers to set up a gift registry. It was easy to add and when I needed a little support they were quick to respond. Great app if you're looking for the ability to do registries in your online shop.

Lily Valley Baby
February 20, 2018

This app is top notch and the support is even better. Danielle went over and above anything we could have expected to make sure our store was setup exactly how we wanted. If you need a registry app, get this one and ask for Danielle and Adam if you need any extra help. Thanks guys :)

Kacz Kids
Edited November 24, 2020

Thank you Jason so much for helping our store. It was fast and right on time for the holiday season.

Falcon Outfitters BGSU
July 14, 2021

First time I had any issue with Gift Reggie was when we updated our store theme. The code wasn't automatically updating on the new theme properly.
Five Star response from GR: Easy to find their support email contact. They were quick to reply to my question. Easy real-time access to a support person via email, and problem fixed by them with direct access to my site theme within a few minutes.

Nautical Luxuries
February 16, 2017

Very extensive plugin. Wherever we had troubles or custom requests, Adam was always there to step in and offer some guidance. Great support!

De Gele Flamingo
Belgium
November 1, 2016

Great customer service, great site integration, great functionality.

Frankrelle
June 6, 2018

Amazing and quick service! App also integrated perfectly, when I had issues they sorted it out within a day:)

Gorgeous By Olivia
South Africa
August 27, 2020

I had a major issue with my website due to another app coding error. I had been struggling for anyone to help over 3 days. I reached out to Modd and it was able to be fixed even though it was there error to help get me back up and running! I’m looking forward to use the Gift reg app now and very impressed with the tech support and customer service already! Thank you

Bam Loves Boo
July 6, 2022

There isn't a better gift, registry app out there. Of course, there are always going to be a couple of things that are not exactly what you want. Guess what, this particular app has a team of excellent engineers and kind individuals that will help you. We have had many tweaks and Gift Reggie has always been more than willing to get it right.

MARCH