Merchants highly recommend this app for its bulk gift card issuing feature, customizable emails and redeem pages, and real-time redemption tracking. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, effective use in campaigns, and reasonable pricing. The support team, particularly Sid, is noted for their professionalism and quick responses. Merchants report increased sales and customer loyalty, and appreciate the fast setup and migration support.

Edited April 28, 2023

Good experience with setup. We are still on the first few days after the app installation, but seeing the features it offers, expect a good value addition to our store.

United Nude GCC
United Arab Emirates
About 1 month using the app
April 7, 2022

We had some technical issues and the team managed to resolve for us within a day. Amazing service! Excellent help!

Happy Fruits (Happy Group Pte Ltd)
Singapore
4 months using the app
Skai Lama replied April 8, 2022

So glad the app works well for your store now :)

Thanks,
Sid
Co-Founder

February 28, 2023

Great app, but the charge goes straight to your bank acocunt instead of taking a percentage of the transaction which would have been way better

LinkLogic
26 days using the app
March 28, 2022

Great app for E-gift cards. My customers can write a message and recipient gets a bespoke or stock E-Card with redeem code. Good communication with app developer if any tweaks or adjustments needed.

The Milecross Clinic
3 days using the app
Skai Lama replied March 28, 2022

Thank you so much. We're glad you like the app!

December 8, 2021

I was looking for an application for my website for a long time where people can choose wrapp for their products and I loved this app because it allows you to make combos for wrapp and there are editing options to do it for free or edit the value that you think is convenient. I am very happy, it is easy to use and the technical support is very fast and easy to understand, they answer all your questions until the installation of the app. super recommended

Ichiban Perfumes & Cosmetics