FORGET EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS APP.
(IT'S WAAAAY BETTER THAN YOU THINK.)
If you're here to find lots of stuff from 1-800-Flowers, Hallmark, Harry & David, and Wine Country Gift Baskets, you're going to be disappointed like I was at first. Sure, they have those items, but the selection isn't what you'd imagine it to be. Maybe that will improve with time. I was also put off by not being able to view the product selection in advance and not getting a free trial. But, I figured, hey, I just spent $5, I may as well figure out a way to get my money's worth for the next 30 days, so I did some more searching. BEST DECISION EVER.
I started to search through the rest of their product selection. It's print-on-demand stuff: bath rugs, tote bags, oven mitts, etc, and some various types of wall art, all printed in the USA. They take about 2-4 days print time, depending on what item type, and 3-7 days FREE USA delivery. They state that they have thousands of additional wall art pieces coming soon.
But here's what really sold me: TSHIRTS.
I would totally rename this app "Gift-Tee" if I could.
I decided to add them all. Before I knew it, I had well over 200 tshirts added to my website. I was ecstatic. Not only did I not have to worry about designing a bunch of tshirts, but these were cheaper than if I had designed them myself. CHEAPER THAN SOME ON ALIEXPRESS. If you want to know the real cost, pay the $5 for this app and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed. I have no idea how they do it. And then things got even better.
Their app isn't perfect, I'm not going to lie, but patience is a virtue and I decided to double check to make sure I'd added their entire tshirt selection. They have this drop-down in the app that allows you to see which products have and have not been added to your site. Lo and behold, there were TONS I had missed.
In the end, Gifty/Gift-Tee added a GRAND TOTAL OF 1338 TSHIRTS to my website. I felt like I'd just teamed up with Spencer's.
So, what is Gifty?
1. The best dropshipping app for sourcing quality graphic Tshirts with low, low wholesale prices, printed and shipped in the US.
Forget about designing it yourself or sourcing from Aliexpress. You can have over 1300 Tshirts with room for high-profit margins added to your shop in a day. If I had to start my shop from scratch, this would be the FIRST app I'd choose. Second would be Bulk Product Edit by Hextom, because this app won't let you modify descriptions in the app, fyi.
2. Kind of like Redbubble. You'll be able to add thousands of other quality items printed in the US.
3. EVERYTHING SHIPS FREE IN THE USA. Some items do ship outside the US, but for me, the shipping rates weren't really competitive enough for me to consider it right now.
4. In addition to all of the above, they also allow you to dropship a few floral arrangements and gift baskets.
5. They also allow you to send some personalized Hallmark cards.
6. They give you the option of auto-fulfilling ALL ORDERS. That's right, you could seriously just create an entire store with their items and never have to move another finger again. FOR $5/MONTH!
7. And finally, they allow all of your customers to send gift messages on any purchase and the recipient can respond back, allowing you to grow your customer list.
Summary: BEST $5 spent ever. Just be sure to have some patience with the app and double check to ensure that things import properly. You may need to remove then add back some products if things don't show up at first. Still way faster and easier than designing 1300 tshirts yourself. You can check out the current selection on our website under "Gab Gifts". And if this review has helped you as much as this app has helped me, consider making a purchase while you're there or signing up for our newsletter ;)