Better user experience
Provide your customers a means to try on eyeglasses online
Advertise your products
Advertise your products over social networks with sharing features
Boost your sales
Identify trendy products thanks to statistics on user's views and try-ons per product
Glasses Virtual Try On
Glazfit is developed for Eyeglasses Retailers
Glazfit adds the try-on feature on your website in the form of a Try On button. When a customer clicks on the Try On button, a window shows up allowing her to try virtual 2D eyeglasses by uploading her photo or taking photo directly using camera. This feature helps optical stores increase purchases by giving customers a means to be more confident to buy glasses online.
Our cutting edge algorithms automatically detect and fit the eyeglasses to customer's face. The customers do not have to do anything.
- Give your customers a means to try on eyeglasses when shopping them online.
- Make your customers more confidence on purchasing your products.
- Encourage your customers to buy your products with the Add to Cart button available on the try-on window.
- Advertise efficiently your products over social networks (ultimately bring more customers to your store).
- Identify trendy products thanks to statistics on user's views and try-ons per product
- Automate all steps in try on process with cutting edges technologies in image processing and face tracking.
Key features for shop owners
- Automatically creating try-on frame from good view image.
- Updating the try-on frame with your own standard frame.
- Adapted plans for your shop. 5 try-on enabled glasses free.
- Freely install and try. No charge is asked.
- Listing your products in pages.
- Searching your products by keywords in title, description, type, vendor and tags.
- Enabling/disabling the Try On button on the storefront.
- Previewing and editing the fitting of each product.
- Selecting languages and themes.
- Quick requesting support for each try on frame.
Key features for customers
- Trying on eyeglasses with personal photo taken from camera of the customer's device.
- Trying on with photo uploaded or dragged directly to the canvas.
- Trying on with tilt face.
- Changing the photo effects for interests: black & white, blur, brightness, sepia and invert.
- Sharing on social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest.
- Saving the trying on photo to local storage.
- Quickly adding to cart the selected eyeglasses.
Flexible customization and responsive:
- By default, the Try On button is automatically injected next to Add to Cart button without any effort from the shop owner.
- The shop owner can also flexibly put it at any desired position in the liquid theme.
- The Try On window is optimized and responsive for all screen sizes including desktop, tablet, and mobile.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Check out our pricing page for more options, incl. FREE plan
- Up to 5000 glasses with TryOn active
- Unlimited loads of TryOn window
- Premium support service
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
Customer service is really good. One of Glazfit team member, Paul, was very informative and helpful. Thank you.
Very responsive customer service. Made set up process and changes easy.