Go Gift Cards

Let your customers send & schedule gift cards to their friends

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Go Gift Cards - Send and Schedule gift cards via email

Sunbean

Everything is perfect! Just what I'm looking for and the flat rate is great for a startup like mine. I ran into a small issue, contacted the team and they were able to help me right away. Very happy with the app

edgewater candles

This amazing app has completely transformed my store's gift card sales. It is so easy to use, and the support is quick and helpful. Before using Go Gift Cards, the customer experience was confusing at best, but with this app the gift card purchase flow is intuitive and even fun and creative for the customer. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to improve their store's gift card experience - I'd give it 6 stars if I could!

Curated By Beckta

Really amazing product and incredible support from Gareth. Very quick turnaround, and fixed any conflicts with other apps very quickly. Highly recommended!

Pound Fabrics

Great and useful functionality useful to all Shopify stores due to the many limitations of the Shopify Gift card feature. Our experience with the support has been positive!

savin'skin

Location Romania

The app suits our needs perfectly, and the customer service team helped us with every request we had. hand you!

Rare Roots

Fast and friendly customer service. They helped us to install the app and answered all the questions we had. Thank you!

REFASH

Location Singapore

Perfect app if you are looking to launch gift cards in your store! Customer service was prompt and great :)

SKÖNART | Art Prints & Posters

Location Italy

I like the minimalist look of the app, it was exatcly what I was looking for. Customer support is also great, they immediately responded and solved the issues I had when installing the app. Thank you