iFlows ‑ Workflow Automation

Automate tasks, add tag, send email, stock alert and much more

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

Djeukam Sablee

This is such a great app and just what I was looking for! The service was fantastic. I was on a video call tutorial within minutes as I struggled with technology a bit. Couldn't recommend more

Lux

We reached out to the developers about incorporating a feature, and they had it up and running within 48 hours. Great support!

Decorator's Lab

Great app to help save time by streamlining your workflow. Support is very helpful and responsive. Hats off to the team!

Shantida

Very helpful and timely helpful support, great UI! Love the workflow library too -- we didn't realize all the things the app could do until we saw that! Fantastic app.

High Rollher The Signature Cannabis Company

iFlows works perfectly helping us a lot with back-end automation. Got the prompt response from the support team to customize my automation. Highly recommended.

GetOut Your Feelings

Using the app to automate adding information to a customer's order under certain conditions. Use this app if you would like to replace simple or even complex manual processes with an automated solution.

Handbags Specialist Headquarter

The support team did a great job of answering any questions I had and the interface is simple and easy to use.

Lucky’s Tech

Really good app to make flows for your store. It saves time a lot. Support is also good. They guide perfectly to make a good workflow. Highly Recommended!