Google Customer Reviews 1Click

Enable With Single Click

$25 one-time charge

theGrabitStore

Excellent customer support and assistance. Quality app that works well for small businesses! Thank you for the personal attention and dedication to getting ours up and running!

Victory Camera

Works well. I had some trouble setting it up and support solved it for me.__________________________

Kinesi Living

The customer service from Chandra was very helpful as I am not super tech savvy :) Looking forward to seeing some good reviews. I’m not sure whether the app is helpful yet as it is still early days.

Fina Tavola

really easy to install and very helpful in creating trustability in website. Customer service was quick to respond and very helpful!

Great Alternative Stores Ltd

This did exactly what it said 'on the tin' and has enhanced our site by providing reliable and not obtrusive review facility. The 'hand hold' was significant and allowed the app to be integrated with the minimum of fuss by our 'minimally' experienced technical team.

Chahat Accessories

I really liked the service. It helps you show authentic reviews to your clients. The services are very professional and people behind it very friendly,

pjyrity

Great app with awesome support. really like it, we use it since couple of months already, takes out lots of pain with Google...

ChillingWine

The support that I get from these guys is first class. It's a terrific app, cannot recommend highly enough.

Fair Dinkum Gifts

I rate the support team 5 stars - I wasnt sure how to set it up on my store and they did everything for me

Stone Doctor Australia

Dealing with Chandra was good.. a true professional.. the app now works well for us.. we will not hesitate to recommend this feature for your business. Simon Gabriel
CEO @ Stone Doctor Australia.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8