Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Meggnotec Technologies Private Limited

20% Discount. Enable With Single Click. No Theme File Modified

Voordeelpakket Kopen

The Google Badge looks great on the website. The Service was great and helped me get everything just right. Great app and excellent customer service support.

GolsemClothing

The customer service team is fantastic! They help me install the app and provided me with tips and guidance on how to get the mist from the app. I was initially concerned as I did not understand how the app fully worked but Chandra was very helpful and explained everything to me. Thank you for all your help.

AlchePharma

A simple, yet very effective app. In addition, the Meggnotec team is extremely professional and helpful. Chandra actually help run a test transaction through the site to make certain everything ran smoothly. Thanks, Ralph Turchiano CEO AlchePharma

Juwles

A glitch trying to link google merchant centre. Chandra was amazing + helped me through the process.

The Kettle Gourmet

Amazing sales support service by their staff as I'm not tech trained. Highly recommended for your website.

European educational toys

Good and quick support with some technical issues to have the app up and running. Waiting for the reviews now!

Makana Hut

Great APP and looking forward to getting Google Reviews. Also the support was top notch. Needed some help and the reply time was quick and up and running in no time.

Carnes Campoverde

The app is very useful and easy to program. The support is very good and effective. I am very happy with the purchase

Joyce Jewellery

Fantastic service & excellent support! We had problems integrating but customer support came back immediately. We also had questions about other issues and they were very helpful to address and provide solution not related to their product.

Island Thyme Soap Company

What a great little app! Easy to install and will definitely make my life easier! Perfect for newer, small businesses that don't have 100's of reviews yet. This will help you get them!

Previous 1 3 4