Google Customer Reviews

Google Customer Reviews

by Meggnotec Technologies Private Limited

20% Discount. Enable With Single Click. No Theme File Modified

Hobbymate Hobby

I installed this app to collect google customers review, it works fine, and easy to configure, customer support is really awesome, help me all the way.

Gala Wildlife

Having recently added the app I have started to receive reviews, which goes some way to adding credibility to my website from genuine customers. The layout is clean and functional. I think the one-time payment is very good value and much prefered to a subscription. I had a little misunderstanding about the functionality of the app, so messaged the app developer - who responded very quickly and answered my query! So, overall, a super little app that'll benefit most (if not all) websites.
Definitely recommended.

Deelytes Collections

Excellent customer service. I was not sure if I did it correctly and ask for assistance since I am not a high tech person. Chandra got back to me shortly, checked out my site and made sure everything was running correctly. We are now ready to go and very happy with the service they provided.

jouwspeelkleed.nl

Great service and good communication! When I ask for help, they helped me inmiddately. They solved the problem in 10 minutes.

Probiotic.ie

Amazing Support, so quick so helpful. 5 Star App - Highly recommended - Great to deal with and we are delighted

Iron & Resin Australia

upon install i had a coding issue when trying to configure my Our Google Customer Reviews, Chandra sorted it out with one email and we are now configured and ready to go.

App does everything is says it does.

thanks Luke

Bootblack

I have used this app for years and when I moved from BigCommerce to Shopify, I was thrilled that I could continue building up my Google Customer Reviews. The app is simple to install and the information needed to get it up and running can be easily obtained from your Google Merchant Account.

As the customer needs to opt-in to receive the survey, it can take time to build up your reviews, but as this app offers a custom review badge, it will show your score even if you only have 1 review. The Google badge does not show your score unless you have a minimum of 100 reviews.

I have also dealt with their customer service a few times and each time my question was dealt with and sorted within 24 hours.

Overall, FANTASTIC app and well worth the one-off fee. I was once quoted $250 AUD by a Shopify Expert to integrate the code into my store.

Evocative Cornwall

Easy to use and providing the much needed customer review badge before you get to the magic 100. Questions that I had about the app were quickly and comprehensively dealt with by very helpful customer service, indeed the person I dealt with went above and beyond - couldn't have asked for better service!

NUTRILOVERS | #WissenWasDrinIst

Great Customer Service. Installation and Customisation is very easy.
What I still miss is the customisation to translate the badge text but this is scheduled to be implemented by end Jan 2020.

So now I hope customers will use the Google Customer Survey, so we have some reviews to show soon. :-)

One comment regarding this 1 star review I saw:
The app is not for Google ads, so the reviewer seems he didn't read the what the App is for.

GREAT SERVICE - The customer service was very helpful and helped us to find a issue we had (caused by us, because we tried to install the Google code ourselves before and had not removed it. Chandra from Meggnotec was able to find that code issue and help us to remove it.

PRICING - What I really like is that this is a one time fee. I would not go for anything else. Very honest & fair!

Dynnex Drones

Support responded super fast to my question about how the reviews work.

If anyone else is wondering, customers opt-in after purchase and a review email is sent out later.

If that was clear somewhere else I missed it apparently.

As far as the app goes.. it is almost too easy to set up. I don't think anyone will have a problem with this.

Previous 1