Google Maps ‑ Store Locator

Google Maps ‑ Store Locator

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.5)
Developer
3.5
January 5, 2023

I was hoping to use this to get a list of stockists up on my website. But after spending well over an hour sorting out API Keys, the settings are so complicated, then when it came to adding a map it again was another non user friendly interface/ instructions. Unfortunately for me this was too hard and long winded to set up so I've deleted the app to try something else

Bous Candles and Home Fragrance
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Elfsight replied January 9, 2023

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us!

We're terribly sorry to hear that you've experienced difficulties with our app. Providing a great user experience is one of our top priorities, and we're sorry to have disappointed you.

Our Google Maps app uses Google API, and that is why setting up an API key is required to make the app work correctly. However, we have a step-by-step tutorial on how to set up your API key in our Help Center - https://help.elfsight.com/article/874-how-to-get-google-api-key-for-google-maps-widget.

We're always happy to help with the installation and customization of our app. One of our Support Team agents has reached out to you, and we'll be delighted if you decide to give us a second chance.

Best regards,
Elfsight

December 15, 2021

great app and works wonders. there is an option for just 1 map point using shopify but this looks way better and you can have unlimited stores.

Arcanna.us
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 9, 2021

great app is working great in my website it all the feature i want but in the backend it's missing some feature like seeing name instead of adresses on our list, be able to organized them by a-z in our list of store and be able to bulk import list,

Precision EFI
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 9, 2020

Great store locator app, we use on 3 sites, easy to customise too.

Elfsight were more than happy to sync all 3 stores, saving us many hours of work :)

Flow Hive
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 14, 2020

Good app it completes my requirements i love to recommend this application to my other friends Shopify store

graemnew
Time spent using app: 13 days
March 9, 2020

Sad that you billed me even though I uninstalled it with i t he trail period. You lost my trust there... the app I did not have time to evaluate. But i guess I have to find another app then.

Twinkles Dental Jewelry
Sweden
Time spent using app: 5 days
Elfsight replied March 18, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for having contacted us!

I'm really sorry you didn't use your free trial. This is due to the fact that you probably pressed Accept Fees. This button is there to allow you to pay for the application before the free trial ends, and when you press it, you are billed immediately.

We will be happy to reimburse you for these costs. Our financial transactions are processed on the Shopify side, so you will need to contact Shopify support for a refund. You can contact support directly from your website's backend - https://monosnap.com/file/PEKzIGXBXFbjpSBiO2cvRTTj3SZIr2

Please do so and we will approve it immediately for you.

Edited January 9, 2020

It's good to use the Goolge Maps API. That gives me so much more statistical information from Google about peoples usage of the app. Nice app as well. Would just like to have a CSV import / export feature.

NutriKane
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 1, 2019

Best looking and best functioning locator app for Shopify. Don't waste your time on the other apps.

Jay Reece Prepaid
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 27, 2019

Like the app, like the support. Works really fine for me. Im running some ice cream parlours and it looks good.

Luicella's Ice Cream
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 1, 2019

This app has solved the retailer availability issue for our brand and it looks good too. We looked around the app store for a while and this was the best.

Reel Sportswear