Increase Your Google Rankings
A sitemap will increase your Google search engine visibility and product rankings
Automatic Sitemap Updates
Your sitemap will be automatically updated and submitted to Google automatically
No need to pay monthly fees for a sitemap
About Google SEO Sitemap
Google Certified Sitemap Application
Improve your websites SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SERP (Search Engine Page Ranking) using Google SEO Sitemap for Shopify.
No coding required and includes plenty of flexible customization options.
With a sitemap, it’s much easier for Google to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all of Shopify generated pages (including products, blog posts, pages and collections), as well as custom URLs. Additionally, it notifies Google search engines every time you create or update an existing product, page or post.
- Generate a HTML or Google XML Sitemap.
- Index all your Shopify Products, Pages, Posts, Archives, Authors, Categories and Tags on Google.
- Support for custom post types and taxonomy.
- Includes paged links for posts for Archives, Authors, Categories and Tags.
- Set global sitemap default values for priority and update frequencies.
- Set sitemap value for priority and frequency at the category, tag, post and page level.
- Image Sitemap (optional)
- Automatically updates when you have updated products / pages in Shopify.
- Hide products, pages and posts from Google search results with the No Index Manager.
- Customise your Sitemap HTML / CSS Design (optional)
- Google Search Console integration
Please note, this application requires you have a free Google Search Console account.
- Google Webmaster,
- Search Console
Create and Submit Sitemap to Google
Submit to all the popular search engines automatically.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.