GreenDropShip

GreenDropShip

by GreenDropship

Find natural & organic brand-name products to sell.

FreedomRize

My issue was fixed, but it takes a long time to get products shipped. This is very concerning and looks bad on my business.

BF WORLD & ACCESSORIES LLC

I was having problem login on to my app I reach out to customers service for they to resolve the situation, at first I was annoyed because I was losing business after paying all that membership money then Josh one of the tech support help me with work around until the issue could be fix. wonderful customer service Josh .

Hastemart

I was charged $149 to look at your app for 5 minutes and decide I didn't want it. I selected your "free" plan, just to give me time to look at it and see what products you offer. Please refund my money ASAP, I'd rather not have to contact my credit card company. Thank you my email is sales@hastemart.com

Hearty Foods Market

I have been using this app for 2 months now and it has been overall pretty good, however there have been some minor issues that have been unresolved after countless efforts of contact via chat, email and phone. After editing pricing in Shopify the prices revert back to those on the GDS app. I have spent countless hours editing, only to see the prices revert back. This has been going on since early June and I have contacted GDS several times, only to receive the same feedback..."it will be escalated to our tech team and they will email you in 48-72 hours". Result: NO feedback. NO Resolution. I am also currently down because I cannot access my Import list as I am receiving a "Server Error" message. And when informing an agent, again it was escalated to the tech team, and again 48-72 hours with NO feedback or resolution. Just recently I scheduled a phone call and was not called?! I don't know how to resolve my issues. I am at a pause with my business. I booked another phone call. Hopefully I get called so I am able to speak with someone and hopefully get some feedback and a resolution.

August 12, 2021

Hey Ralph!
We were thrilled to have had this situation sorted over our recent phone call on the 6th of August. Since we haven't heard back from you we trust everything is in order. Should anything come up please know we'll be here for you. Stay safe and take care.

grdnsavesworld

I am sorry to say this because I really wanted this to work, but this app has major issues in usability, customer service, functionality, and overall for the amount of money spent on it. They need to work on their product before selling it to customers. It is, at best, in the development stage without any form of usability or QA testing for customers. Over 2 months ago I purchased their plan for $149 and it still does not work with Shopify. I have had numerous email exchanges with instructions that sent me to screens with errors on their website to set it up, and overall frustrations, and it still does not work. The app interface in Shopify keeps telling me I have to upgrade and purchase their plan and I have spent a few times checking my credit card to make sure it is not double billing. Not ready to use and they really need to either make it function or refund money to customers who cannot use their product. Two months is unacceptable to not resolve issues or to send information that is inaccurate for a product that does not function simply to install an app for dropshipping.

Roasted Sun

We tried to upgrade so the import list would work and nothing is happening. I called support 3x and not response. **Update - they helped with my plan but now the app is down with a 503 error. They told me it was fixed but its still not working. What is the issue? I paid the yearly fee and now I have signed up for 40/month. At this point it is not worth the money.

April 22, 2021

Hi there! Our team had a phone conversation with you after you shared the feedback. We're sorry we didn't get your phone call earlier. We have emailed you the instructions to upgrade your plan!
Please follow these steps:
In the app, go to -> Plans -> Upgrade.
Next, you will be redirected to Shopify.
Click " Approve subscription" and your upgrade will be made.
Hope that helps!

Fabilon store

We paid the $149 annual fee and $40 a month.
**May 20 Update:
--------------------------
At least 3 major bugs make this application completely unusable. Even Shopify doesn't recommend it anymore. Since my last review and complaint, I never received information about their shipping rates.
Also, I have a test order that has the status "processing" for almost 4 weeks. I am out. --------------------------- It is practically impossible to search for products by category and there are no filters in the search products section.
Some categories show only a small fraction of the products that suppose to be there.
Most of the products are out of stock.
During product import, many product images and even descriptions were missing.
Incomplete and confusing instructions.
We have been told that with $40 a month, the shipping rates would be calculated automatically. This is not the case and no instructions were provided about the shipping cost by zone and weight.
Customer support was providing incomplete, misleading, and sometimes false information. So far no solutions were provided.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're sorry to hear that you could not find the products you were looking for. Filters show up after you select a product category.
We have also added a box under the search bar to only show products that are in stock.
Regarding the missing product images and descriptions, we would be happy to test this if you provide us the specific SKU.
At the moment shipping rates are calculated at checkout. Stay tuned for our future updates which will include rate tables. In the meantime, you can go to members.greendropship.com and test an order by adding a product to your cart and proceeding to checkout to view the shipping cost.
Sorry about the experience you had with our support team. They will be sending you an email shortly with all the instructions you need. :)

Tilly Hawaiians Chantilly

*****UPDATE***** I GAVE IT ANOTHER TRY BECAUSE I AM ALL ABOUT GIVING LPEOPLE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. YEP WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY. OVER $500 IN THE START UP FEE AND MONTHLY FEE. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT WORK. LAST WEEK THE SITE DIDN'T WORK. THIS WEEK IMPORT DOES NOT WORK. THIS APP IS A PIECE OF SH!T!!!! I AM TAKING MY LOSSES AND WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW I DO NOT RECOMEND THIS COMPANY! I paid the $149 annual fee, was approved, upgraded to the $40 a month, added items to my store. Most of my items were out of stock and now it's saying that my membership is not yet approved. I am so confused as you already took the annual and membership monthly payment.

April 13, 2021

We would like to apologize for the issue you are experiencing. It shows on our end that you are fully approved. If you can please send us an email at support@greendropship.com with any error messages you are receiving, we would be more than happy to assist you and have your issue taken care of.