GreenDropShip

GreenDropShip

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.1)
Developer
2.1
August 15, 2022

Ten days ONLY to send a tracking number and ship a product - terrifying. Don't waste your time and money... What kind of customer will wait ten days just to have an update about his order? Then more 5 five days to receive a supplement? This is insane!!!!

healmonic
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 24, 2022

Huge inventory, great pricing and no minimum order quantity. Legit Supplier. Ben from Support team is super helpful. He helped me signing up my account, approval process and also setting up the entire shopify inventory feed. Great service & support

Green Spencer
Time spent using app: 25 days
May 9, 2022

Absolutely waste of time and money! Orders do not get fulfilled, super expensive, and no help from support. Stay away!

Family Pantry Shop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 8, 2022

I'm about to cancel with them. They take very long to deliver anything and if there is an issue on their end, they say "we have sent the information to our developer". I do not think a developer is needed to help with fulfilling an order. A simple issue has taken about 3 hours of my time. I am currently on hold with their customer support and I've been waiting for over 45 minutes. They also have trouble returning your calls or emailing you with a solution as promised. Happened multiple times this week alone. Long lead times are a very big issue and it takes much longer and is frustrating when they cannot even tell you when a customer may receive their order. Business is based on trust, and Green Drop Ships trust is eroding very quickly. I thought they were going to be an asset for my business, only a liability at the moment.

Origanic Goods
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 3, 2022

This crazy to see so many negative reviews, I was seriously considering using this service, but the price is very expensive to have so many complaints. I hope the reviews get better, the shipping is quicker, etc. You have to realize you are competing with Amazon Wholefoods that has the same day delivery.

More Is Required
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
April 3, 2022

I used it and it has been a waste of money for me. As a startup when I finally received an order on my website, which is new and exciting for me, they failed to fulfill it. Such a big disappointment. And the rates are too high for the app and the service they deliver.

Profit Free Food
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 23, 2021

I've subscribed to this app for a few months now. Importing products is easy. You cannot trust the descriptions that Greendropship supplies and they tell you that you should create your own description anyway. I rewrote most of the descriptions. Just a heads up. Greendrop ship also has a nice selection of products. That's about where all the good ends so far. I finally got my store up and running and placed a test order. The test order I placed on Nov 8th has still not been processed nor shipped. They say it can take a week on their website, but it's now Nov 23rd. I emailed support and they told me an order can take up to 2 weeks to process. Keep in mind they are only open 5 days a week. It also took support a few days to even respond. If it is going to take this long, how about giving updates on an approximate ship date. I know there are supply chain issues all over the country now, but I guess I was too optimistic here. two weeks to process an order? Ordered on the 8th - it's now the 23rd. No shipment yet. No response as to an estimated shipment date even. Again, I'm assuming they are experiencing the staffing issues and hurdles that many other businesses are dealing with. Maybe down the road I'll revisit this app, but for now it's time to table this one.

Amelio
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 6, 2021

My issue was fixed, but it takes a long time to get products shipped. This is very concerning and looks bad on my business.

FreedomRize
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited August 28, 2021

I was having problem login on to my app I reach out to customers service for they to resolve the situation, at first I was annoyed because I was losing business after paying all that membership money then Josh one of the tech support help me with work around until the issue could be fix. wonderful customer service Josh .

BF WORLD & ACCESSORIES LLC
Time spent using app: 29 days
Edited August 17, 2021

I was charged $149 to look at your app for 5 minutes and decide I didn't want it. I selected your "free" plan, just to give me time to look at it and see what products you offer. Please refund my money ASAP, I'd rather not have to contact my credit card company. Thank you my email is sales@hastemart.com

Hastemart