Offsettr

Go green with simple carbon offsetting

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Big Dog Bed Company

If I could rate less than 1 star I would. The app has slowed the load speed of the shop by about 50% and despite several efforts to contact support with regard to some liquid code they added, I heard nothing. This has been going on for several weeks now. The concept of the app is great - the delivery is terrible and I would like to remove it, but am concerned that if anything goes wrong with the removal process, there will be no response from the developer to resolve it. All promise, no delivery. And they approached me by email to adopt the app in the first place. There is no way I would recommend this to others

Fino Olive Oil Ltd

This is a great app - set up was very straight forward and the guys were really helpful and easy to communicate with - so pleased to have this option for my customers - highly recommend

TROY London

Very easy to install and an nice flexibility on the presentation of the Greenr offering at checkout. Customers have responded well to the option to off-set the carbon impact of their purchase. Highly recommended!

The Modest Merchant

A simple but brilliant app. They have a helpful team and to install it for you, it's sleek and discreet and they are aligning with the beginnings of some excellent, important projects worldwide. Why wouldn't you!?

Freestar

Great app - love how simple easy and clean it is. no hassle no problems and all our customers love it.

mrportobello

Great idea and well executed, good luck to the team in the future! I'm sure this is the start of a long and successful partnership!

Hettie

Easy to install app and a great way to let customers offset their carbon footprint.
Very helpful service too from the guys at GreenR

studiodoa

This is a brilliant and easy to use app to help offset your company's carbon footprint. Highly recommend.

Fitz & Fro

Really easy to set-up, integrates perfectly on our website and customers love having the option to offset the carbon footprint of their order in a simple way.

Fruity Booty

Couldn't have had a better experience with installing and using Offsettr. It is so simple and effective, we couldn't recommend more.