Group Shop: Cash Back Rewards

Group Shop: Cash Back Rewards

by Group Shop

Post purchase referrals, affiliates, cross sells, & up sells

NativexRoots

This app is extremely easy to set up and get going I added a Group Shop to my store in under 3 minutes. It took about 4 days to receive my first Group Shop sale but so far so good. I definitely recommend this is app if you want to test out affiliate and referral marketing.

Maker Threads

I've been searching for an effective affiliate program to help drive sales. Group deals is an intuitive way to empower any customer to become an affiliate.

Clothes by Graham

I'm only a week in so ill update my review as I go but so far I'm excited for this app! Quick and easy to setup and use and the team at Group Shop is very helpful and responsive and the app does not slow down the speed of your store which is always a plus. As my store grows and I get more time with this app Ill update my review but this seems like a no brainer decision to add to your store so far.

The Liberty Daily

I love this app because it turns every one of my customers into a potential affiliate, incentivizing them to share my brand with people they know. Given how volatile running paid ads is, having Group Shop has enabled us to lower our acquisition costs and increase our word of mouth. This is a strong channel we plan on using for awhile!

North Texas PPE

I like how simple it is used. Since my makeup company started using it we have seen up sales every single day. Can't complain about that.

Light Up My Home

It works perfectly fine and does what it promises to do. One of the most helpful tools I have seen in a while.

Foreverstore.co

I have been using this app for a few months now and it has help me generate more sales without having to do any extra work. Never been a big fan of cash back promotions but it works. I simply installed the app and haven't touched it ever since. It works like magic, I had a small issue during the initial set up but the team was able to jump in and provide me with great support.