Facebook Ads Audit Free Report

Facebook Ads Audit Free Report

by Storeya

Improve your Facebook retargeting and acquisition Ads results!

Colibrius

Amazing application. Helps to understand details of running ad campaigns, and gives an opportunity for improvement.

Thanks

Buzztech Electronics and Gadgets

The app is still kinda new, but I can see the potential of the app in helping me scale my business.

Leggings by Laneika

This app is great!! It gives real time results and shows where you need to work on I love it! I will be recommending

People of Leisure

Growth Hero is a wonderful app !!! We are very fortunate and excited to be working with Growth Hero.

Yoga Zeal

Big Like!
Not only that the app showed me where I was losing money and where I was missing on good opportunities, it also asked me when to alert me in case I am losing any money on Facebook ads in the future! I am going to sleep much better now knowing that I have a system validating my ads and my advertising budget on Facebook :-)

amazingbargainsndeals

This is a great app and fast, it gives you a picture of how your facebook ads are working and how to improve them

Nava Zahavi

Awesome app!
Quickly gave me an audit of my Facebook ad account - where I am losing money and where I could make more in terms of growth and retargeting.
I highly recommend this app!

ZodiacFanatic

LOVE this app!!
In a few minutes it generated a report that shows me where I'm losing money with my Facebook ads and how I can improve the account. This is really a must have app! Thank you guys.