GH: Affiliate Marketing App

GH: Affiliate Marketing App

by GrowthHero.io

Start partner program with a top-rated affiliate marketing app

SimCorner Australia

Pretty Good App, meets our need and team is very helpful in getting custom requirements completed. Keep up the good work guys.

True Classic Tees

Awesome app and Simon was super helpful with all my customer service-related questions! I would recommend this app!

A Spice Affair.

Just finished setting it up and testing it out. Amazing experience and the team has been super responsive! Excited to see the results once it's put to use!

Reciprocators

In a couple of hours we set up an affiliate partnership program that was professional, automated and exceeded our expectations. Like others who have reviewed I had a support request that was no fault of the App but my own. I was blown away with how fast it was responded to and then resolved. As a web application business owner I appreciate how much goes into this level of support responsiveness. Kudos Simon and team!

NatureGrown

Great user interface. Has all the features you need to get an affiliate program started quickly. Highly recommend

Papa & Barkley CBD

The team at GrowthHero is a blessing! Their attentiveness to our onboarding steps, and our questions getting us moving has been extraordinary. Incredible leadership, passion, and desire to help, makes them the best app company on Shopify.

Heyday

We've just begun using this app but I've been so impressed with the level of feature for the value, as well as the responsiveness of the team to questions. Literally took an afternoon to set things up. A smart set of features without the over-featuring (or higher costs) of a lot of other platforms out there. For a Shopify user, this is a no brainer.

Noahs Box

I normally don't write many reviews, but this team is truly responsive and the app is excellent. I worked in high growth eCommerce businesses (£30m+ revenue) for a long time as a Product Manager and have rarely seen such a though through app with such a minimal price tag. Well done!

We are using it as a 'partner portal' and it has an endless amount of customisation options for our large partners aka affiliates.

Well done Team!

SociallyEndorsed

Great App So Far! Everything seems pretty easy to use and it has been a pleasure. Missing a couple of features but I love the price!

Aviant Health

Although we haven't yet launched the live app, so far the implementation has been super easy and Simon has been extremely responsive in answering all my questions and helping to get it all setup!