Reviews (111)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive range of customizable badges and icons, and its positive effect on conversion rates. The app's customer support is fast and responsive, with staff members often mentioned by name. Merchants value the customization options and the fact that it's free, often stating it provides better value than paid alternatives. The proactive support team, offering immediate chat assistance, is also highly praised.

April 5, 2024

This is the most non user friendly app I have seen on the shopify store. I have no idea how the app has so many 5 star reviews. I configures everything & there was no option to place the block where I want. it stuck itself to the buy buttons in an ugly manner.
On chatting I found out to do what I wanted I had to do it through code.

This is mentioned nowhere on the App Install Page.

GeekLane
India
About 1 hour using the app
December 15, 2023

App does not work on my Shopify 2.0 Theme. The Support is also really bad, its like the does not read my messages or like texting a bot. The overlay are very buggy and I can not increase the size of my badges. 0/5 can not appreciate this app.

Internationale Videos
Germany
About 1 hour using the app
GoodApps replied February 21, 2024

Thank you for sharing your insights. It seems that the issue is associated with a compatibility conflict involving other apps installed on your store. Our team is eager to assist you. Kindly reply to our email, and we will give priority to addressing your inquiry.

Best regards,