Gusto ‑ Payroll & HR

Gusto ‑ Payroll & HR

by Gusto

Payroll, benefits, and HR built for small business

Bag Buff

Easy, easy, easy, easy! Have used Gusto for all of my businesses, and it makes life so easy! Highly recommend

Squirrel City Jewelers

Seamless integration, fantastic help/guides, and the response team for support is without doubt one of the best I've worked with in 20 years in retail. I highly recommend working with this company. Side note, I was a referral by a landscaping company who has multi state job sites and mixture of freelance, contract, and salary employees, and they love Gusto. Rates are highly competitive and fair, trust me, I looked.

Glow Alchemy Kitchen

Gusto to the rescue! This payroll app saved my life. Having this easy to use, seamless system that integrates with Shopify is amazing. And I cannot say enough good things about the Gusto team, they are extremely helpful and were there to guide me every step of the way, even on a Sunday!
Thank you Brandon, Carly, and the Gusto team!

AndSundries

I've linked shopify to gusto to help streamline my onboarding process. It has been really nice to be able to start an employee in shopify and have the onboarding process flow on to Gusto automatically. I can see myself quickly adding additional seasonal employees very quickly with this integration. The setup and people that help support throughout the process has made hiring my first few employees super simple and straightforward.