HelloBrand ‑ Shoppable Videos

Add shoppable videos: Instagram, TikTok, product reviews, UGC

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Organic Republic

Location Spain

muy visual para ver el uso de los productos. además el equipo te responde enseguida a cualquier duda

May 17, 2022

Gracias por tu reseña ;)

Swimovate USA

I love when innovation shines in a Shopify App. This is a great idea and easy to implement. I also like that you really only pay if it's working. Overall this is a great app if you do any social campaigns.

April 13, 2022

Thanks for your review, you can also use the shoppable videos on your email or SMS marketing campaigns - all the shoppables have a unique URL that you can share ;)

Essentially Naturals Bath, Body & Skincare

I love using this app. Very professional videos! As soon as I installed Alex reached out to assist me with any issues I had. Also offered to assist once I upgrade my Shopify theme!

March 31, 2022

Thanks for your feedback ;)

Ridgeback Yoga

Great app and affordable to test. You can embed a call to action in videos. Great for social and email campaigns. Early results are very good.

March 22, 2022

Thanks for your feedback! Yep, you can easily share the shoppable videos on any sales channel you use (SMS, Email, IG...) :)

GoHuntVest

I have already sent some email marketing campaigns with shoppable videos and the conversion rates are amazing! So far I have sent emails to my list with shoppable videos that are product reviews. These are converting like crazy!

February 17, 2022

Thanks for your review! If you have any questions concerning your shoppable videos or how to add the videos to your store please let us know. Remember that you can also create live video shopping shows ;)

GoRideVest

This app is exactly what I was looking for. I can upload the videos from my social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube,...) and make them shoppable! I have added them as product reviews in my best selling products to boost conversions. Moreover they have a free plan so I can test it on my store before paying.

February 14, 2022

Hey! Thanks for your feedback :) Please let us know if you have any questions about our shoppable videos / live video shopping shows or more feedback about our App.