Help Center HQ / FAQ HQ

Help Center HQ / FAQ HQ

by AppHQ

Build a help center or faq page and cut down on support email.

Dealer de Coque

Excellent and fast ! Thank's Robert for all you help :) Robert installed the module on my website, fast email answer (4 minutes) and always the smile

Nominal

So easy to use; immediately gives a professional and clean feel to your Contact page, legitimately helps customers, and to top it all off, Robert's response time is insanely quick and he's so helpful. Super-recommended.

SupaFantasticaUltra

A must-have and easy to use app for running a store professionally! The support is excellent and so is the customization!

Gigi Seasons

We have found our company's perfect help center. It's super easy to use and has lots of features that make a basic help center work well. It looks good, is easy to for customers to navigate, and is easy for us on the back end. HelpHQ is just a really, really great app! Not only that, the company itself is fantastic. It's very hit or miss getting support with Shopify Apps, but Robert at HelpHQ completely saved my life with the help he was able to give. Will be sticking with this app for awhile, that's for sure!

Lizosoft

The app is amazing, totally recommend this, it allows customers to search your help centre with ease. Look no further, support is EXCELLENT.

CardCutz

An outstanding app that integrates extremely well and is perfect for our support team. The developer, Robert, is great too! Highly recommend.

ChefsWarehouse | UK Professional Catering Equipment & Supplies

Just the job. We needed to reduce the number of phone calls by providing self-help and general information to browsers & customers. This is so much better than dull old FAQs. we love it, Easy to set up and use. Highly recommended by Chefswarehouse.co.uk

Incann

We wanted to create a professional help center page with all the faq and articles with an easy to navigate design. This is the only app that I found that does just that. Best of all it’s easy to use, (our old faq app was so slow and design terrible) so best of all, we reached out to the developer to request customizations and he implemented them for us in a day! Really great customer service!

WunderHaas

Well, this app is just to cool for school and the integrated version, which you can simply request, makes it even cooler.

Rubio Monocoat USA

I liked the layout and way it was working with one major problem, the search would only search through the title and not any of the body content of the "articles." This was a deal breaker for me. I emailed support and Robert quickly responded and said he would look at developing it into the app over the weekend. Monday morning I got an email saying it was live. Went back and forth a couple more emails throughout Monday as I was setting up. I made a few more recommendations and Robert indicated interest in developing them.

Previous 1 3