Help Center HQ / FAQ HQ

Help Center HQ / FAQ HQ

by AppHQ

Build a help center or faq page and cut down on support email.

CardCutz

An outstanding app that integrates extremely well and is perfect for our support team. The developer, Robert, is great too! Highly recommend.

ChefsWarehouse | UK Professional Catering Equipment & Supplies

Just the job. We needed to reduce the number of phone calls by providing self-help and general information to browsers & customers. This is so much better than dull old FAQs. we love it, Easy to set up and use. Highly recommended by Chefswarehouse.co.uk

Incann

We wanted to create a professional help center page with all the faq and articles with an easy to navigate design. This is the only app that I found that does just that. Best of all it’s easy to use, (our old faq app was so slow and design terrible) so best of all, we reached out to the developer to request customizations and he implemented them for us in a day! Really great customer service!

WunderHaas

Well, this app is just to cool for school and the integrated version, which you can simply request, makes it even cooler.

Rubio Monocoat USA

I liked the layout and way it was working with one major problem, the search would only search through the title and not any of the body content of the "articles." This was a deal breaker for me. I emailed support and Robert quickly responded and said he would look at developing it into the app over the weekend. Monday morning I got an email saying it was live. Went back and forth a couple more emails throughout Monday as I was setting up. I made a few more recommendations and Robert indicated interest in developing them.

WorthOfBest

The most professional FAQ APP you could hope for. 10/10. Worth every penny. Makes your shop very organized. Enterprise-class APP.

Sheltercase

Great app, beautiful UI, works great and looks great. Still in the trial, but definitely satisfied with the app. I didn't even need the help of the installation team because it's very easy if you know how liquid and templates in general work in Shopify. You can do all for yourself. Thanks!

Stream Hosting

Wow, great app with amazing customer support! Definitely recommend trying the seven day free trial. Easy to setup and use.

Vidlogix

Where have you been all my life? Forget your help desk software's afterthought help center. This baby looks and works seamlessly out of the box. The app is a real joy to use. It makes writing articles fun again. Support is extremely responsive.

I recommend adding the following features:

1. Add a pop-up contact form.
2. Accordion menus within articles.
3. Callouts for important information.

Posh Way Jewelry

This App is brilliant, I used it to built my help center/FAQ page and it really works perfectly and is exactly what I needed. It has a very professional layout and design ( not like other apps out there) easy to use for customers as you can categorize you're FAQ questions in a very interactive way. It has customers feedback button (thumbs up/thumbs down) for each FAQs which is great for your store. I highly recommend it.

They are also super responsive if you have any questions regarding the app. Robert has been awesome! he has helped me to set up/modify the app to fit my store theme and design many times and I mean many times (and also when I had my theme updated), super fast too! literally in few hours! Thanks again Rob!

Previous 1