Loads hero banner in milliseconds, so your users won't wait or leave your store.
SEO & Accessibility
Making sure that text is using right headings and Google will recognise them. Ensures your banner is friendly for users with disabilities.
Includes lightweight animations that will bring additional attention and won't impact the performance.
About Pixboost Hero Banner
Pixboost Hero Banner - let your banner be the hero
Pixboost Hero Banner will add a "Hero Banner" section to your store, so you could create a unique experience for your visitors and won't need to worry about performance!
Why use Pixboost Hero Banner?
Performance - make sure that your visitors don't wait. Pixboost Image CDN optimises your images and makes them lighter.
Accessibility - everyone will feel welcome on your store. We are testing our app with special tools, like screen readers, to make it accessible.
User Experience - make your hero banner distinguishable without performance impact. We included lightweight animations, fonts and colours customisations so that you will be able to implement your vision.
SEO - search engines will understand your message. We use the proper headings and markup so that search engines won't be confused.
Responsiveness - every device will get the best image variant. We use a comprehensive list of devices and optimise size and quality of the image for every screen size.
What you'll get
- Pixboost Image CDN that provides more than 100 edge locations all over the World and using latest tech under the hood to make your image more performant.
- Hero banner that seamlessly integrates with your theme.
- Lightweight animations to bring the attention of your customers.
- Customisable layout, size, fonts and content of your hero banner.
- SEO friendly hero banner that is using right headings and alt text in images.
- Users can see text instantly before an image is loaded.
- Accessible hero banner.
- Inlined CSS only loads features that you configured.
Why are we doing that
At Pixboost we think that the Internet can be a better place if we make it faster, more performant and inclusive. In the last decade, we've got quite a few innovations such as faster networks (4G and 5G), mobile devices received CPU updates and yet websites load time still goes up! Here is our manifesto:
- Performance is the crucial part of User-Centred Design
- In most cases making websites load faster should not compromise, but help creativity, design thinking and new ideas
- Making web application more performant would allow people to keep their devices longer therefore will help our environment
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.