HideOut

Hide PayPal from Checkout, Customer Information Page

The Silky Goddess

I was really pulling my hair out trying to get rid of that annoying PayPal yellow buttons until I found this app. It works perfectly! At the beginning It didn't worked well, but they have a chat window right in the app's dashboard. I contact them and they answer in less than a minute! Their customer service is amazing and really effective. They solve the issue really fast and they also helped me with a few other questions and issues that had nothing to do with the app. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. Keep up the good work, guys!

Ausziehstuhl

Cheap and they helped me with a custom job for free. As well the support chat option in the corner is a perfect helper.

FabLifer.com

Doesn't work.. Tried it for several days and it never worked. Maybe the dev should look into this and fix it.

Aroma Kai

Great support. Very prompt to answer any questions. App serves its purpose of hiding the paypal button. Doesn't seem to slow page loading speed. Support offered insights into how to make checkout experience seemless for various methods of purchasing.

Innergrade

This has to be one of the best apps on the store!!! Been trying to fix this stupid issue for so long and this solves it. Been getting so many messages from cusomters asking why we only accept Paypal.

STORMS JEWELRY

Amazing works as expected.

Atualform

with the app running it causes my checkout page to be unavailable...still needs some work. if they work on it maybe will be better

Promotions247

100% Working! Great App & Super Support.
App works perfectly in hiding PayPal yellow button from CHECKOUT, Cart and Product Page.
After recent Shopify update, this is the only app that works in hiding paypal on checkout.

Bags247.com.au

Worth Every Penny.
I have tried many apps, none of them worked. This is the only app that worked perfectly to hide PayPal on Checkout and other pages. One time setup process was smooth and quick.
Super responsive support.

Aniball

Scam. App is not working, I've also paid 39 for one time manual removal but they haven't done it, now unresponsive for four days. Stay away.

June 14, 2019

Hi Aniball, Setup process can take upto 3 working days which doesn't include weekends. Weekend is holidays, and that was the reason we were not able to respond. We promptly responded back with fixes on next working day.