Gain insight from heat maps
Learn where people spend time on your site and how you can improve their experience.
Understand customer journeys
Video recordings of user visits help you see problem areas and improve your site accordingly.
By improving your customer experience you can make it easier for them to buy.
- Record and evaluate every visitor’s journey through your site so you can improve their experience and increase sales.
- Analyse user experience on a macro level by heat-mapping clicks, movements, hovers and scrolls.
- No liquid installation: get up and running in minutes.
You know that your site’s getting visits, but what do these visits really mean for your business? What causes users to make it through the purchase process and what causes them to drop off? Hindsight allows you to see exactly how your users interact with every element of your site, both individually, through visitor recordings, and on a macro level with heat mapping. Hindsight helps you to refine your structure and design, weed out sticking points, implement the most effective cross-sells, put your most important products in the line of site and, most importantly, maximise your conversions and increase sales.
Key features and benefits:
- Heat mapping
- Explore a set of heat maps of every page in your store to gain a range of useful insights into your users’ journeys and understand how to improve them.
- Toggle between mapping clicks, mouse movements, scrolls, or an aggregate of the three. Understand both what your users get to see and the elements to which they are most drawn.
- Analyse every single click: see click totals/rates, hover totals/rates, hover->click rate; hover time and more.
- Map any date range.
- View key statistics including: average visit time for the page, average active engagement time, average scroll distance and total number of clicks across the recordings.
Customise the look of your heat map with opacity and intensity controls.
Record and play back your users’ visits to see exactly how they interact with your site.
Set what proportion of journeys are recorded.
See a recorded visitor’s location, referrer, entry page, visit duration and browsing device.
Filter recordings by any date range.
Change playback speed; skip between recordings of each page.
Store recordings for a month.
View at a glance analytics: latest recording totals and most recent recorded visits.
Easily update your plan, set your recording rate, exclude IP addresses and switch recording on or off.
Never leave your Shopify admin panel.
Instant setup No liquid setup required. Click install, choose a plan and you’re good to go!
- Developer website
- +44 (0) 121 7940 199
1,000 recordings per month. Perfect for small shops.
2,500 recordings per month. Great for growing businesses.
5,000 recordings per month. Terrific for traffic-heavy stores.
10,000 recordings per month.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 29 reviews
Most recent reviews
Tried this for a month. When we needed support it took days to get a response from someone in Europe. They made mistakes with our IP and it cost us recording tokens and they said they would give us more but didn't. We decided to switch to a new app.
Lucky Orange has more features, better onboarding, daily/weekly performance reports, live phone support, half the price, 2.5x the number of recordings.
Cbd Eliquid Store
Works great and gives you genuinely useful info.
Few teething problems to start with but the support is excellent and very fast.
Incredible app. Very straightforward and easy to use, yet powerful insights that make a huge difference. This gives the data needed to know what changes to make to increase conversion.
We've used it to determine what people were most interested in and have found that some of the things we gave prime real estate on the website and home page were not as important to conversion than other pieces which we'd left mostly out of the picture.
Not to mention it's incredibly insightful to watch someone going through the website. It gives you a new perspective and you come away with notes on what could be improved.