Hitsteps Analytics

Hitsteps Analytics

by Hitsteps

Analytics. Engage. Control.

Underground Boardshop

i really like this app it helps me see where my visitors are from and how long they view each page for..

Bicicletta

Awesome, system. Very insightful analytics, providing awesome feedback to allow you to tune your website.

And Above All...YOGA

I think I've tried every analytics app available on Shopify. This one is the best I have seen. While I haven't been running it for a long time, I have been quite impressed. The cost does offer real value. More sophisticated features are available for those who need them but for a small online retailer, I find the first two levels more than adequate. I recommend this app to anyone searching for a good analytics program.

Clocksavant

We've been using this app for 4 months. This is one of the best website analytics tracking apps I've used in the past 20 years, inside or outside of shopify. The reporting, diligence, detail, and ease-of-use exceed all of my expectations and the app is a fantastic value for the money. It reports-on just about every aspect of visitors and their interests imaginable (see the description) and does a great job of removing "bot" activity aka google search bots from your reporting so you can see the real visitors. I couldn't be happier with this app and use it everyday.

The Palm Beach Baby

I really like this app. It gives detailed information about what product pages are visited. It is also very easy to install. I definitely recommend it.
Andrea

Chandelierdesign

great app. tells a lot of useful info.

Lrpl Designs

Great app! does all the work for u:) i just added app. and was ready to go!No installation on my part..