Hitsteps Analytics

Hitsteps Analytics

by Hitsteps

Analytics. Engage. Control.

And Above All...YOGA

I think I've tried every analytics app available on Shopify. This one is the best I have seen. While I haven't been running it for a long time, I have been quite impressed. The cost does offer real value. More sophisticated features are available for those who need them but for a small online retailer, I find the first two levels more than adequate. I recommend this app to anyone searching for a good analytics program.

Clocksavant

We've been using this app for 4 months. This is one of the best website analytics tracking apps I've used in the past 20 years, inside or outside of shopify. The reporting, diligence, detail, and ease-of-use exceed all of my expectations and the app is a fantastic value for the money. It reports-on just about every aspect of visitors and their interests imaginable (see the description) and does a great job of removing "bot" activity aka google search bots from your reporting so you can see the real visitors. I couldn't be happier with this app and use it everyday.

The Palm Beach Baby

I really like this app. It gives detailed information about what product pages are visited. It is also very easy to install. I definitely recommend it.
Andrea

Chandelierdesign

great app. tells a lot of useful info.

Lrpl Designs

Great app! does all the work for u:) i just added app. and was ready to go!No installation on my part..