Homebase

Easy time tracking, payroll, scheduling & team management app

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sweet Baton Rouge

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have tried for two months to downgrade this app. I have gotten the runaround between Homebase and Shopify support to get this downgraded. At this time, I'm still being charged and don't want this app with the paid version. Before all of this, I enjoyed the app till I've had to get this situation resolved.

June 28, 2022

Hi, we are so sorry to hear about the experience you have had trying to downgrade the app. A customer support manager will be reaching out immediately to get your issue resolved.

KoaWood Ranch

The app itself is really helpful and I like using it. When I initially uploaded the app it forced me to sign up for two of my store locations when I only use this app for one. I couldnʻt figure out how to downgrade my plan to one store. I called support during my free demo period and was told that they would downgrade my plan. That was back in January. Since then Iʻve sent multiple emails for which I was told that they were working on it. The original rep I was working with, although nice, wasnʻt great in following up and communicating with updates...however, since recently speaking to a manager, I have a bit more understanding and confidence that the issue will be resolved. Other than this support glitch, I really like the app, and it's been helpful in managing schedules and time keeping.

April 15, 2022

We are very sorry to hear about the trouble you have been having. Our team is working to get this resolved for you.

threetwentyeight

Horrible... sometimes my staff can't clock out because it just won't load. Notifications don't clear even after you've read them several times. We have encountered many difficulties just after one week of using this app. Apps of this type should be reliable.

February 4, 2022

Thank you for your review and we are very sorry that you are experiencing issues. We are currently working with Shopify to resolve this delay on their app bridge. One thing to suggest is testing Homebase outside of the Shopify app by downloading us in the IOS app store.

Meadow Lilly

Time spent using app About 2 months

Despite our best efforts, the app had a lot of issues. The loading times were crazy, and the staff has been unable to stay logged in!!! The app has many glitches, some of which are so basic I don't understand why it's happening. So far, Sling has worked well for us for scheduling.

Chosen Apparel

My employees and I struggled to understand and use the app, it is very confusing. The dashboard and schedules sometimes took a long time to load (over 10 seconds), and I was frequently logged out from the app without reason!!
It seems like you need to upgrade to use common features, and this is a bad practice imo. We had hoped for a truly good (and free) solution, but unfortunately, that is not the case here.

July 19, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. I have sent you an email separately to resolve some of the confusion and issues you are experiencing with loading times. We know there is a resolution here!

SHOP ARTS BMA

Homebase makes it easy for me to track and manage my employees time!
Tracking their sales per shift, etc couldn't be easier. It syncs well with the Shopify playform.

July 19, 2021

So great to hear!! Thanks for the glowing review.

Pear Home Orangeville

Love. Love. Love! This app has made scheduling and time keeping so much easier. We are able to create a schedule that is colour coded ( yay!) and its sent directly to our staff. Staff are assigned their own logins that they use at the start of their shift, when they login it takes their picture to ensure that it is them and they are there logging into their shift. Staff get daily reminders to remind them to not be late for their shifts, also reminds staff when their break is almost over. Staff can also rate their shift and provide feedback so you can address issues in real time as it is sent directly to you. There is also a built in communication platform to share information fast. You can create different messaging groups ( ex. all staff, those working today, managers etc) It lets you request time off and shift changes so all the important information is in one area. When it comes time to create and print the time sheets, its as easy as pressing a button. Blown away by how easy and great this program is.

June 29, 2021

Thank you for the review! So glad to know that Homebase has been able to help you with several aspects of your business.

Essence of Beauty

Homebase has been wonderful. It is easy to navigate from an employer as well as an employee's perspective. It has decreased the amount of time it takes for me to create my schedule and post it. I also love the reminders that are included.

June 29, 2021

Amazing! Thanks for the glowing review. We are glad that you have been able to save so much time.

pullwatersports.com

We love homebase! easy to manage our employee time cards, schedule and payroll. Easy, efficient, and affordable!!

June 29, 2021

Thanks for the nice review! We are glad you are loving it.

The Sparkly Pig

The app seems to be pretty straightforward but every once in a while there are some glitches. Besides that it get's the job done and that's what matters.

June 29, 2021

Thanks for your review! We are constantly working on improving our product so the more feedback on where you find it to be glitchy, the better.

Previous 1 3 4