POS Time Clock & Schedule

POS Time Clock & Schedule

by Homebase

Time Tracking, Scheduling & Team Management App

Chosen Apparel

My employees and I struggled to understand and use the app, it is very confusing. The dashboard and schedules sometimes took a long time to load (over 10 seconds), and I was frequently logged out from the app without reason!!
It seems like you need to upgrade to use common features, and this is a bad practice imo. We had hoped for a truly good (and free) solution, but unfortunately, that is not the case here.

July 19, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. I have sent you an email separately to resolve some of the confusion and issues you are experiencing with loading times. We know there is a resolution here!

SHOP ARTS BMA

Homebase makes it easy for me to track and manage my employees time!
Tracking their sales per shift, etc couldn't be easier. It syncs well with the Shopify playform.

July 19, 2021

So great to hear!! Thanks for the glowing review.

Pear Home Orangeville

Love. Love. Love! This app has made scheduling and time keeping so much easier. We are able to create a schedule that is colour coded ( yay!) and its sent directly to our staff. Staff are assigned their own logins that they use at the start of their shift, when they login it takes their picture to ensure that it is them and they are there logging into their shift. Staff get daily reminders to remind them to not be late for their shifts, also reminds staff when their break is almost over. Staff can also rate their shift and provide feedback so you can address issues in real time as it is sent directly to you. There is also a built in communication platform to share information fast. You can create different messaging groups ( ex. all staff, those working today, managers etc) It lets you request time off and shift changes so all the important information is in one area. When it comes time to create and print the time sheets, its as easy as pressing a button. Blown away by how easy and great this program is.

June 29, 2021

Thank you for the review! So glad to know that Homebase has been able to help you with several aspects of your business.

Essence of Beauty

Homebase has been wonderful. It is easy to navigate from an employer as well as an employee's perspective. It has decreased the amount of time it takes for me to create my schedule and post it. I also love the reminders that are included.

June 29, 2021

Amazing! Thanks for the glowing review. We are glad that you have been able to save so much time.

pullwatersports.com

We love homebase! easy to manage our employee time cards, schedule and payroll. Easy, efficient, and affordable!!

June 29, 2021

Thanks for the nice review! We are glad you are loving it.

The Sparkly Pig

The app seems to be pretty straightforward but every once in a while there are some glitches. Besides that it get's the job done and that's what matters.

June 29, 2021

Thanks for your review! We are constantly working on improving our product so the more feedback on where you find it to be glitchy, the better.

The Open Bottle

Overall this app does everything I wish Shopify would have in their POS system. It allows for us to easily track our employee's hours with the added bonus of asking them to rate their shifts. One thing I wish this app would have is one area that would display the employees total hours as well as what they specifically worked. It would save the retailer's time.

Veseo

As a small retailer, I really enjoy the convenience and ease of use to schedule and communicate with employees real time with the Homebase app and can swap shifts request time off at their convenience. The UE of the app and time clock is great.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad you are loving the app. We look forward to growing with your business.

Lena Jane Clothing Co.

I love using this app and it honestly makes my life so much easier. I have 7 employees and (when they use it correctly) it makes scheduling so easy.

June 21, 2021

Amazing!! Thank you for the review. So glad to hear it makes your life easier.

Nick Kuchar Art & Design Co.

Wish we could see more info in the actual app as opposed to just the website. Would be great to see a "week at a glance" type thing where everyone's shifts are visible etc... Other than that, works well and seems to do what we need it to. Would be great to have a clock in, clock out feature in the actual Shopify App instead of always having to open the Homebase app.

June 21, 2021

Thanks for the review Nick! You can download Homebase as a widget within Shopify POS and the best place to see your week at a glance is from your mobile phone!

Previous 1 3