Free Homebase Time Clock

Free Homebase Time Clock

by Homebase

Free Time Tracking, Scheduling & Team Management

MiamiMami.Co

We have been testing the app for a bit. The app can be quite confusing. I often feel as if I run in circles to find certain functions, and sometimes it takes quite a while to load stuff (circle keeps showing). But maybe it's just me..
Messaging on this app is the same as text messaging on a cell phone, which can get overwhelming and annoying if you're already using texts. It seems like a fair free solution in case you are looking for something REALLY basic. Otherwise they keep asking you to upgrade to greater plans.....

GWapparel

The app is unstable and keeps crashing on the iPad for no reason. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it several times with no success. We switched to Deputy instead.

March 17, 2021

Great to hear! Just to make sure you are reviewing the right company, this is Homebase, not basecamp. :) What would Homebase need in order for it to be 5 stars for you?

Coco Market

The app looks beautiful and I can't wait to get started with it!! The only thing I wish it had was task management (ability to assign tasks to employees or shifts.) Other than that, it satisfies literally every need I have :)

March 17, 2021

Hey There! We do have the ability to assign shift notes to an employee before they start their shift. Shift notes are currently accessible on our essentials plan.

STUDIO FOLIAGE

This app is a lifesaver, it saves us so much time with our scheduling, time sheets and payroll. We mostly use it for our brick and mortar store. They are extremely responsive and the app is super intuitive.

March 5, 2021

Thank you for your positive review!! Glad you are loving it.

Extremely Refined

App is great once i got it figured out. The support team is great, efficient and quick to respond and get you taken care of. I talked with them today and got every single question answered and checked off my list! Would for sure recommend!

February 10, 2021

Thank you for your glowing review! We pride ourselves on having a very knowledgeable support team, so we are glad they could help.

Roost Collection

We use the app as a convenient time sheet, right on the home screen our POS, for our employees to clock-in. Homebase makes it easy to track hours for employer, and our employees.

August 18, 2020

Awesome to hear that you are loving Homebase! Thank you so much for your review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any additional feedback or suggestions.

AndSundries

Are use this app for tracking time in our brick and mortar. The integration was easy with a slight hiccup for multiple locations in Shopify. This app is great because it integrates with my payroll and looking forward to the clock in feature on POS.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are actively working on making our multi-location integration even easier, so we appreciate the patience! Awesome to hear that you are loving Homebase so far. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team with any additional feedback or suggestions.

Fritzy's Roller Skate Shop

We have been using Homebase across three business for over 2 years. The app is super easy to use and you can really make it customized to your business. I highly recommend for odd scheduling hours and easy time keeping. Their customer service is also great. The only downside is the kind of confusing increases in price, but they are worth the costs at each step!

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your glowing review! Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to schedule no matter the circumstance. We are actively working on making our pricing more clear to our users. The best place to view which features fall under each plan is under joinhomebase.com/pricing. Our support team is more than happy to make sure that your business is on the right plan if you have any questions/concerns!

Bows & Arrows Store

Great for scheduling and keeping track of labor costs! It was easy to use and looking forward to the integration where you can clock in/out from the Shopify app.

August 18, 2020

Amazing to hear that we could help you manage labor costs and thank you for the glowing review! Once we have more information on clocking in/out directly from the app, we will send you an update. Thanks for the patience.

PK Beans

This app works great for scheduling our retail store/POS employees. We can see our daily labour costs and are able to track signing in and out from a remote location. The support has been excellent.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! Glad we are able you help you manage your labor costs remotely, especially during these times. Let us know if you have any additional product feedback/suggestions.

Previous 1