Honeycomb Partnership Network

Honeycomb Partnership Network

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Honeycomb Commerce
4.6
July 28, 2022

Onboarding was a breeze. Easiest way to sell your product on someone else's website or carry more categories on your own website. Rev splits and fulfillment are 100% frictionless and support has been great.

Criquet Shirts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 11, 2021

With so many shops on Shopify right now, this app is incredible for helping you get great products up on your site quickly. We love Honeycomb Commerce and highly recommend it. The team is wonderful. Some of the negative reviews here are from when they were just getting started and had a waitlist a mile long. Our experience has been amazing all-around. If you're a shop on Shopify looking to get a fantastic assortment of products quickly, Honeycomb Commerce is the app for you!

FurSherpa
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 11, 2021

Honeycomb is amazing. It is the app that has single-handedly improved our ecommerce business more than any other app. The team at Honeycomb is also fantastic; friendly, helpful - stellar all-around. If I could give 10 stars, I would.

Gugu Guru
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 7, 2021

This app makes it incredibly easy to sell products from some amazing brands. As an influencer, I'm able to sell their products either through my store or directly through Instagram checkout. The team is super-responsive to anything I need.

MYCREATIVELOOK
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 29, 2020

The app doesnt work. No response to joint the plan or any of my follow up emails. Zero service provided. Shame as the idea is really good.

Save My Knickers
Time spent using app: 7 days
Honeycomb Commerce replied December 1, 2020

We did in fact respond to the store owner that unfortunately their store did not qualify for the Honeycomb network. We try and be as clear as we can prior to sign up that we can not guarantee acceptance.