Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

Honeycomb Upsell & Cross Sell

by Conversion Bear

Cross sell, post purchase upsell funnels & cart upsell funnels

Daily Suvichar Store

Absolutely love the Flow of the app & setting it up. Very impressed with the ease of the app & UI/UX.

A Casa Encantada

Amazing app, increased my revenues from day one! Super simple to use and tweak, highly recommended.

Jag35

The Honeycomb app does a good job at capturing additional sales. We're pretty happy with it so far and if all continues to go well we're planning to keep it as part of our long term e-commerce strategy.

Sandro's Corner

Awesome app and the potential to increase conversion is huge! The support team is very kind and helpful. Awesome work!

Typical corporation

Fast with helping me out on my first day. I hope too have a long time with them. Its something I need so I am happy.

Inner Yoga

An amazing app! Scale my sales a lot! Great team of professionals that will help you with everything. Highly recommended!!

Becker Imports

Fantastic app and great customer service. Bullet quick response times and very eager to assist in any way possible to help my store do the best it can.

שיאננדה

very nice app i use it and its very easy to design and the costumer service is very fast and helpful

OCwear

Fantstic app!!! hihly recomend it!! No speed problems! great support system that helps you with the UI degin, the total look and to make best function out of it in general!! Greatful!!

EcstaTech | Turning On Tech

Support is impressive and super helpful! The app works well! from what I can tell. Thanks guys! Your team all Rock!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29