Honeycomb Upsell Funnels

Honeycomb Upsell Funnels

by Conversion Bear

Sell more. Post purchase upsell funnels & Cart upsell funnels.

little camper

I installed the app yesterday, and had my first upsell today! The team is super nice + helpful, and they did a great job of formatting my app to match my store. I'm excited!

whynotshoponline.com

Amazing app and Jonathan from support has been immense with his knowledge and helpfullness from start to finish! 100% Totally recommend this app! it's potentially a game changer!

Botanical Showers

This is by far the best upsell/cross-sell app. The UI is beautiful and will make your website seem very high quality. The customer service is fantastic. I messaged them Saturday morning and received an immediate response. I have used many Shopify apps and this is by far my favorite one.

Sweetspot4shopaholics

I used this app to help me upsell. It's very easy to add and understand the purpose of it's use. I would recommend.

Lux Podz

I do highly recommend the App, especially if you are new and you feel lost in the online world.
They are very nice and professional, I got the support, advice, and ideas needed to get more sales in my shop. Extremely happy that I installed this App, The customer support department is a 5 star. Thank you, Lynda and the whole team.

Beauty Wonder

Great app! I can create every funnel i want in seconds (just have to duplicate n change the products) Also looks better compared to others i had tested. Overall verry happy

Hula-Lavalamps

Creating funnels is really easy thanks to this app. It had helped me with upselling my products at my other online store.

93 PC

Great app and great support, I had a couple of little issues and it was solved very quickly, professionally and above my expectations.

5 stars easy.

VIDEOBUDDY

This app is top quality. I had some questions but they all got answered really fast by Lynda! 5 star service.

ILLARIY

Awesome App! Fantastic customer service and amazing designers. What else can you ask for? This is my 3rd App with Conversion Bear and I love them all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22