Honeycomb Upsell Funnels FREE!

Honeycomb Upsell Funnels FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free and easy post purchase upsell. Upsell smarter.

Fantastic Xml

Très bonne application, utilisation facile, mon taux de conversions : 6%!. Superbe design ! Merci à l'équipe. :)

Marka Vip Online - ماركة

Worth a lot more than wonderful and quite frankly , Worth more than cool and frankly I have tried it and advised everyone to give it a try

BUEERY

I think this will be a perfect upsell app. Although I haven’t used it yet, I believe it will bring a sales increase to my shopify

March 26, 2020

Thank you for the great review 👌 appreciate it! Lynda.

Kapital Industries

Really, really, really great experience. the customer service is on a level unmatched, you really feel like they're part of your team and they will bend over backwards to see you succeed ! 10 stars !

March 26, 2020

Thanks for the great review 👍👍👍 stay safe and cheers for more sales! Lynda.

macanly

This app is the best! They're very customer friendly, they will help you to get more conversion rates, and their apps is absolutely amazing! I highly encourage you all to download this free app

March 25, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review ✌️ appreciate it! Lynda.

MochaGlow

Best upsell app I’ve used and I can’t tell you how many of these I’ve tried. Honeycomb was able to customize mine to match my store and the customer service from Lynda was phenomenal!!!!!! Thanks for the help!

March 23, 2020

thank you for the perfect review 👍 happy to help! Lynda.

Apple On Budget

the customer service team helped me in designing the funnel, did an absolute amazing job withing minutes. definitely recommend this app.

March 21, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝 Lynda.

Waggy Tail Stickers

The customer service offers amazing help and I truly feel like they are here to help my store do well!

March 20, 2020

Thank you 🙌 we do want you to do really well! cheers for more sales, Lynda.

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

It is a great advantage that it does not require application code information that is easy to install. An application that will facilitate the advertising and promotion of the sellers. Thank you very much Lynda.

March 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 👍 Lynda.

Arcadia Commerce LLC

Smart APP It make sales after the order is complete.
After the APP installed, the customer services quickly setup the funnel for me.
Thanks Jonathan!

March 17, 2020

Thank you 🤝happy to help. Jonathan.

Previous 1 3 4 5