Offering Click & Collect means customers have an alternative to home delivery if they know they won't be in - helping to drive conversions.
Boost Customer Satisfaction
With Collect Points open early till late customers can always pick up their parcels - reducing customer queries and improving satisfaction.
Flexible and easy to set up
HubBox is compatible with whichever courier you currently use and all Shopify shipping apps - making it easy and quick to install!
About HubBox Click and Collect
HubBox Click & Collect
- Offer customers 4,000 local Collect Points from which to collect their orders
- Improve conversion rates by providing convenient delivery options
HubBox is the easy-to-implement Click & Collect solution that adds 4,000 local Collect Points to your delivery offering, allowing your customers to pick up their parcel when it’s most convenient for them.
Our Click & Collect software is trusted by hundreds of retailers in the UK, including brands such as Jack Wills, Warehouse, HMV, Maniere de Voir, Lavish Alice and Lazy Oaf.
Our HubBox locations are based in carefully vetted convenience stores, pharmacies and dry cleaners and are managed by our HQ team, ensuring your customers have a smooth and seamless collection experience every time they pick up their parcel.
Benefits of using HubBox include:
- Save on costs associated with missed deliveries: Missed deliveries represent a significant headache for retailers and a serious burden for customer service teams. By offering Click & Collect you reduce the number of parcels your customers will miss - simple!
- Keep your current couriers and delivery speeds: HubBox works with any courier you use and any delivery speed you offer, meaning no changes to your fulfilment process whatsoever.
- Speedy Integrations: Our average integration time is 60 minutes and our expert software solutions team is on-hand to help with any questions or issues.
- Improve customer satisfaction levels and conversion rates: Your shoppers will appreciate not having to be home in order to receive their orders and being able to collect their parcels at their convenience.
Additional features include:
- Comprehensive technical support to customise, finalise and fully test the new offering before launch.
- A customised to you ‘About Click & Collect’ information page for the delivery section of your website.
- iOS and Android Apps for your customers to track and manage all their orders
- Access (on request) to a customised Retailer Admin Portal, allowing you to manage parcel flow in real-time
- If you would like to use HubBox as part of an ajax cart theme see our documentation here and feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
- London-based Customer Service support over phone and email for all parcel queries
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External Charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Network licence fee based on your projected parcel usage
Local Click & Collect to over 4,000 HubBox locations
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 11 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great app, really easy to use and upload.
Really helpful, the support from Hubbox to us is brilliant and having it has helped us to extend our services to customers. Great!
Fairfax And Favor 2
brilliant and easy system, couldn't recommend it more