4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness. They value its automation features, such as social media posting and auto-replying, for their time-saving benefits. The ability to manage social accounts in one place and create shoppable posts is highly praised. Merchants commend the responsive support team and appreciate the smooth integration with Shopify and the prevention of duplicate posts. It's particularly recommended for startups.

April 7, 2024

Not seal coming

ATIEYA
Qatar
18 days using the app
Biobiogo.com replied April 17, 2024

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for letting us know your thought. The main purpose of our app is to enable Shopify merchants create engaging shoppable posts and stories with very litter effort and bring them in front of their social audience.

If you have any needs you are always welcome to contact us for further discussion.

Looking forward to your responds.

Good day!

July 2, 2023

I'm being charged, no posts are being made, I can't figure out what's going on and I've emailed for support and haven't even gotten a response.

Lavanda Lilac
Brazil
6 months using the app
April 15, 2024

i dont think i am getting any traffic from this app just wasting my money and its not east at all to cancel memebrship.

kiashop
7 months using the app
Biobiogo.com replied April 17, 2024

Dear customer,

Looking forward to your responds.

Good day!

February 20, 2023

I downloaded the Facebook/Instagram extension, but an entirely different paid app called bio populates

the remedí co.