VF Image Resizer+

VF Image Resizer+

Built for Shopify

Reviews (411)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to resize images to uniform sizes, enhancing website professionalism and improving load times, which may boost SEO rankings. It features image resizing, compression, and SEO tools like alt text addition, all operating efficiently in the background. Merchants appreciate its speed, reliability, and intuitive design, which minimizes the need for support. The availability of a free plan makes it accessible for businesses of all sizes, offering significant value without initial investment.

July 20, 2024

very helpful I am a little inept so sometimes find it hard to navigate, but i'm sure its me, when i can get it to work, i love it

Vintagebuyback
About 1 year using the app
February 27, 2024

I like and recommend this app,
however it lacks some features, like:
- integration into Content > Files in the admin panel
- conversion to webp format
- custom meta tag formatting, just to name a few.
And, of course, I used it for the 200 conversion tasks which are free.

IQ GAMES

Himort
Switzerland
14 days using the app
November 25, 2023

Useful Tool just wish the Free one Gave more Images to Resize.

Vessi Luxury
8 days using the app
September 18, 2023

Just make a test and it looks fine!

piamontemadrid
Spain
7 minutes using the app
July 26, 2022

I use this app to resize and optimize, and they have fulfilled their promise.-----------------------.

Kaijaedesignsinc.com
11 months using the app
March 4, 2022

Image Bulk Resize is easy to use and compresses images without losing fidelity. I would give 5 stars except it lacks a function to compress all images. It is limited to Product, Collection, and Featured Images in Blogs. I use other images throughout my site that it doesn't recognize.

Herron Performance Apparel
4 months using the app
ValueFly replied March 5, 2022

Thank you for your review. Yes, currently we can only edit these images. We will support editing all pictures in the future, as well as better functions, so stay tuned.

March 20, 2023

quickly resized my images and Instantly raised my speed score, very nice app, but only limits to 200 a month for free plan

NakPerformance Clothing ®
About 20 hours using the app
September 16, 2022

Very easy to use. User friendly and intuitive. Makes optimizing images a breeze. Instructions are very clear.

Samaghri
About 2 hours using the app
November 8, 2022

this is a good app i like it resize picures and photos to be nice size and layout which is required thanks

On D Home Interiors