VF Image Resizer+

VF Image Resizer+

Built for Shopify

Reviews (394)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient image compression and resizing capabilities, which enhance product page aesthetics. Its automation features, including standardizing image resizing and automating SEO fixes, are time-saving. Merchants have noticed improvements in website speed and SEO performance. The free plan, allowing for 200 image resizes, is well-liked. Customer support is noted for its quick response and helpfulness. The app is seen as affordable and good value for money.

June 16, 2022

Life saver app, works really well and keeps images sharp. Must have for photo editing, way better than anything else.

self-care-shelf
Romania
August 7, 2022

Very simple to use, the free plan is enough for me to use as for a beginner. Intelligent photo resize, this is the best app I've used so far, the photo quality is still very good and clear after resizing

Littlecozmo
September 10, 2022

la aplicacion cumple con lo prometido. no me ha decepcionado por ahora. Seguire probandola si cambia lo dire

mariann
Spain
June 27, 2022

Great app for when you have a lot of products where the photo's are each different dimentions. The service from the devs is great too! And I'm not sure why (because it's a great app) it's free!

jetytoys
Netherlands
Edited October 16, 2022

Very fast support. They are taking care of every request in great speed. I needed 2 additional changes in the automated settings - 1 was done withing 24 hours, the new request they are already working on within 12 hours! Excellent!

bentelinn home
Germany
February 18, 2023

Really good app, actually helped me resize all my very tall, and also the very wide images to a square shape which helped my store to have a uniform look.

HardGrizzly
June 20, 2022

amazing APP, very useful and easy to use, saves a lot of time. I recommend it for any website with many products

Sporty Pro
Egypt
Edited February 26, 2023

Great app, worked like magic to resize all my images without altering the quality. Now my homepage looks professional.

Dazzle Hair Accessories
South Africa
July 28, 2022

Very good app this is. If I had to edit my images manually that would take me weeks but now it only took me 5 minutes and that's why this app is worth it's every penny! I would highly recommend it.

TopVehicleTech.com
October 18, 2022

super awesome, easy to use and does everything you need to optimize your SEO related things of this nature and such.

KNDL.shop