VF Image Resizer+ , 354 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to resize and compress images without quality loss, enhancing the look of their online stores. They value its ease of use, capacity to handle large volumes of images, and features like alt text addition for SEO. The app's automation capabilities and affordability are also praised. Merchants report that it works flawlessly, optimizing images and improving website speed.

June 24, 2022

What a wonderful and much-needed app for my site. I'm not sure why its free but I'm not complaining.

Shafferquality
About 23 hours using the app
April 21, 2022

Very easy to use. Helps speed up the site and improve the overall look. Customer service was very helpful as well with increasing the limit.

Brandon Thorne
About 19 hours using the app
September 1, 2022

makes life so much easier! I had so many random shaped photos provided and this squared them up nicely.. thanks!!

eurobrandsonline
About 18 hours using the app
April 21, 2022

Vraiment très pratique tant pour le watermark, l'ajustement des images et le Alt Text (SEO) - je recommande cette app pour toute personne qui débute en ecommerce.

Global Reality Ltd
Mauritius
About 17 hours using the app
October 6, 2022

My images sizes were all over the place. This App made it so easy and fast to improve the appearance of my store. Wish I had installed it sooner.

Poochie Moochie Pet Store West Edmonton
About 12 hours using the app
May 14, 2022

Great app easy to use and it's free! Great support as well. I will keep using it Highly recommended!

Teeraphy
Spain
About 11 hours using the app
June 13, 2022

was amazed at our quick and how great it looks, thank you.. I will be using again if needed, and letting others know.

Party Costumes NZ
New Zealand
About 10 hours using the app
March 20, 2023

Has really helped in cleaning up the images on our store as well as improving our overall site speed. Highly recommend!

Just Golf Stuff
June 16, 2022

This is great! I don't know how I survived before!! You absolutely must use Image Bulk Resizer & Optimizer. Why pay a service or company to fix you SEO issues when this app can do it for you!!

Ruby Rave