Image Manager

Image Manager

by iFyApps

Upload multiple images to products on one easy app!

Modified

Kinda useful but lacking features. Needs the following to be much better. 1 X to delete individual images NOT DRAG. 2 UNDO Button 3. Bulk save eg Save ALL button 4. Search by COLLECTION 5. The biggest one that needs to be fixed is CURRENTLY YOU CANT SETTING THE PRIMARY and SECONDARY IMAGE. Fix this and you will get my money!

vanitiesdepot.com

This app is fantastic and it could be perfect if It had a couple more features.
As mentioned by another user, it desperately needs an X function to delete images rather than drag them.
Another very helpful feature would be an ability to rearrange images, Having images in a certain order is part of the merchandising.
Yes, it saved me a ton of work, would save me even more with the above suggestions.

Exit Nineteen

Doesn't work at all anymore. Continuously just says "Unauthorized" when I try and open the app. Tried deleting and reinstalling, which is what support suggested.

It worked well in the past and saved me a lot of time, but unfortunately now its unusable.

Little Berries Kids Shop

It is good and with potential. However, we should be able to filter photos by listing "last created" and not just by alphabetic order/or search as default.
Most importantly, deleting images by dragging does not help much comparing to having a delete x on each image instead. On the other hand it does help a lot to drag image for replace it.
The claim of the app is to save hours (it does) but to delete images should be better (delete x on image would be more effective). Happy to change it for 4 or 5 stars experience if some improvements.

Nappy Bags

Literally saved me around 17+ hours of work, absolutely incredible app. Great work!!

Easyfitpumps

It has a nice interface and is a step up from the limited Image functions Shopify has built in but the MAIN feature the app is MISSING is the ability to upload/remove images from MULTIPLE products AT ONCE (ie select multiple products and upload the same image to all of them with one click). But I requested the feature so maybe they'll integrate it one day. Also a plus, their Support was very quick to respond to my email.

Stars And Stripes Lighting Com

Image Manager is totally worth the money, it makes changing your photos in and out a breeze. Instead of continually to have to go to each product or page you can simply filter all the product types you want to edit and add the images you want from one location. This truly is one of the best apps!

Jaboomedia 2

Absolutely great and very easy to work with. It has got me excited to go home and work on my store as I change the images a lot, and the drag and drop is very fast compared to the standard Shopify product images upload process. Thank you!

Nz Organic Avocados

This app is a life saver I am very pleased with it. Thank you !

Pure Hearts International

The app is taking forever to load, at least that's what I think it's trying to do, load. I have 30,000 products, tens of thousands of images.

Previous 1