Image Manager

Image Manager

by iFyApps

Upload multiple images to products on one easy app!

Nz Organic Avocados

This app is a life saver I am very pleased with it. Thank you !

Pure Hearts International

The app is taking forever to load, at least that's what I think it's trying to do, load. I have 30,000 products, tens of thousands of images.

Modern Mini

I've tried to email and get support. I would LOVE this app and pay for it. However, I have uninstalled it as I cannot get a valid email for support. It does not save 80% of the time. I will upload and re-upload but the picture doesn't end up attaching to the correct variant. I've tried everything. I've saved repeatedly, it's just NOT working and again - I can't get support. Super disappointing because this is a GREAT concept. Hoping to find something out there like this that actually works. Don't waste your money.

Oakwood Decals

Great app! Thank you! This saved me tons of time, just remember to pay attention and save each individual item or you will get upset like I did.

Bones Boutique

It freezes so I'm deleting. Sorry

Motogateway

Wow, I wish every plug in app worked this great! My website has multiple variants that all require a different image, I can't even imagine what life would be like with out this simple straight forward yet highly effective app. I'd swear this was made just for me and my needs. Thank you!!

Powtees

App doesnt work.

Error 500 page on installation.

Then the app freezes before opening in the app section of my store. Avoid until sorted.

Edit - It's working now after deleting and re installing the app. Seems easy to use.

Thor Store

Best app for managing images! Easy drag and drop upload with excellent searching.

Rouche Ltd

We love this app, its great be able to upload all of your images into the app and drag and drop them into your products. Highly recommend!

Copper And Pink

Great app, saved us many many hours of time - look forward to the new proposed features coming out soon!

2 Next