Easy Image Mapper

Easy Image Mapper

by Luke

Easily pin products to your banner image

SmartBuckle-com

This is exactly what we were looking for, it works great. We wanted an interactive control and this is perfect. Easy to use interface, no programming and if you have questions Luke is ready to help. I highly recommend it to all Shopify stores

HyperTough-Warranty

App is perfect for customers if they primarily search/purchase on mobile. This app couldn't have an easier setup and update. If the product you are selling is a little technical or one that is hard for your customers to relay what they are specifically needing/wanting - this solves that HUGE problem. Get it!

Imperfects

This app is near perfection. It's the best app for being able to easily create responsive shopable pins. Also shout out to Luke for answering my questions right away and providing support when we need it! Cheers - Nate

HProclean

I had trouble with products not appearing in the cart when users click the add to cart button. I emailed Luke and by the next day we were communicating and he resolved my problem quickly and efficiently. I definitely appreciate the support for this app.

Mandai Design

I used this app to create sliders and maps for product and collection pages. It is fairly easy to handle and Luke was extremely helpful. He even changed the app for me to meet the needs I had for popups. Very happy that I chose this app.

Bamboo Toronto Store

Great app and support!!! This app will make your website and product presentation standing out. From a project / gallery photo, you can intuitively bring your viewer to the related product page. I would recommend everyone to use this app!!! The support is prompt and helpfully too.

Vitriini Verkkokauppa

Had some problems at first with the app, but the support was helpful and guided me through the problems fast!