Image Mapper ‑ Shoppable Image

Image Mapper ‑ Shoppable Image

by Luke

Easily pin products to your banner image, slider and gallery

ULI Form

very nice concept, but not our of the box. heavy JS Caching Problems. As result: unconfigurable while operrating phases. New feature "disable_caching=1" wasnt sucessful.

Flood Tide Co.

The app does what it says, albeit poorly. The customization is low and it's almost impossible to fully create exactly what you want. For example, we need an image mapped that we don't want to display at full size: Adjusting html to scale down % width and add "display:block;
margin:0 auto;" for centering the image in the page works in preview but the moment you save your page, it auto-scales the image back to the full page width. It seems absurd that you'd have to do this outside of the app anyways as it's one of the many function that should just be "simple".

The Bensin Clothing Company

One of my favorite features is the ability to embed the banner you make on any page of the site. This makes it super handy when using it in tandem with an app like Shogun to build a fully custom shoppable banner. The embedded banner works great on desktop and mobile!

House of Isabella AU

What a GREAT App!!!! Does exactly what it has to do and improves the imagery. I was building the website and needed to show my products in combined. This App helped to make my banner look wonderful and I am happy that I am chose it. I suggest this App to anyone that is building there store and needs to show off there products.

SmartBuckle-com

This is exactly what we were looking for, it works great. We wanted an interactive control and this is perfect. Easy to use interface, no programming and if you have questions Luke is ready to help. I highly recommend it to all Shopify stores

HyperTough-Warranty

App is perfect for customers if they primarily search/purchase on mobile. This app couldn't have an easier setup and update. If the product you are selling is a little technical or one that is hard for your customers to relay what they are specifically needing/wanting - this solves that HUGE problem. Get it!

Imperfects

This app is near perfection. It's the best app for being able to easily create responsive shopable pins. Also shout out to Luke for answering my questions right away and providing support when we need it! Cheers - Nate

HProclean

I had trouble with products not appearing in the cart when users click the add to cart button. I emailed Luke and by the next day we were communicating and he resolved my problem quickly and efficiently. I definitely appreciate the support for this app.

Mandai Design

I used this app to create sliders and maps for product and collection pages. It is fairly easy to handle and Luke was extremely helpful. He even changed the app for me to meet the needs I had for popups. Very happy that I chose this app.

Bamboo Toronto Store

Great app and support!!! This app will make your website and product presentation standing out. From a project / gallery photo, you can intuitively bring your viewer to the related product page. I would recommend everyone to use this app!!! The support is prompt and helpfully too.

Previous 1