About Image Mapper ‑ Shoppable Image
About Image Mapper App:
Image Mapper is a Shopify App by Jasmine. It simply provides an extra feature for Shopify to pin products on any banner/image. And then place them any where to on your Homepage/Page/Collection/Blog/Product. Merchant is also provided with separate settings.
This is a simple and creative solution for presenting your products. Your product definitely becomes more attractive to customers.
- Easy to use – Beginner friendly interface
- Step-by-step instructions
- Engages the customer in your website
- Interactive browsing through products
- Perfect for home and product promo
- Add as many pins as you want
- Display multiple products on one image
- Direct link to product page and ajax add to cart
- Insanely customizable
- Smart responsive design implemented
The app is very easy to install and use. It is just a one click installation.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
very nice concept, but not our of the box. heavy JS Caching Problems. As result: unconfigurable while operrating phases. New feature "disable_caching=1" wasnt sucessful.
Flood Tide Co.
The app does what it says, albeit poorly. The customization is low and it's almost impossible to fully create exactly what you want. For example, we need an image mapped that we don't want to display at full size: Adjusting html to scale down % width and add "display:block;
margin:0 auto;" for centering the image in the page works in preview but the moment you save your page, it auto-scales the image back to the full page width. It seems absurd that you'd have to do this outside of the app anyways as it's one of the many function that should just be "simple".
The Bensin Clothing Company
One of my favorite features is the ability to embed the banner you make on any page of the site. This makes it super handy when using it in tandem with an app like Shogun to build a fully custom shoppable banner. The embedded banner works great on desktop and mobile!