Image Size Chart

Image Size Chart

by Kalis Media

Add size chart images to your products

IkonicStudios

I downloaded this app and upon installing, it seemed to work really well. However, our site gets daily updates from another app that syncs new products and inventory. Once this update ran, this app would cause multiple size charts on each product and for some collections, the size chart would disappear altogether. I would have to say that support was good,

I emailed them about the issue and although they couldn't provide me a definitive answer, he mentioned that the app may be colliding with the updates that our site receives daily. He indicated that in order for this to be addressed, he would need to re-design the app. So if you have a website with a small collection that doesn't receive any kind of updates, this app would work.

It's just a shame that this did not work because this is exactly the kind of app we were looking for.

MISKIE LONDON

Great app, only just downloaded it but it looks really good, other apps over charge or don't allow you to use your own size guide.

pinkycocoswimwear

Great app and great support ! It looks perfect on my website ! I truly recommend ! Thank you so much !

Russian Cold Camo

Perfect! I looked at all of the size chart apps and this is definitely the best one. Reason: I have my own size charts and I just wanted them to display beside the buy button for the item and collection. This app did the trick without any hassle. Saved a ton of time.

Kinder Kouture

Needed this app. It was as easy as 1,2,3 to install. Customer service was fantastic. Everything works like a charm. Great app.