Personalized Image Uploader

Upload image photo upload photo customize product personalizer

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Glowy Unlimited

i love this app but its currently not working? anyone know how to fix this issue? HELPPPP! i dont know what to do ahhhh

February 4, 2021

Hi,

I have sent you an email about this. Seems like you have installed a new shopify theme and need to update the shopify theme.

You can do that by simply pressing "save" again in the settings.

If there's any other issues, contact me and I can help you get it fixed!

Yongyi

themomentslab

Location Singapore

Customer service is good, fast and efficient. App is super user-friendly and very affordable. Will definitely recommend it!

VALENTINES BAE

This APP is Amazing!
its perfect for any shops that want to sell customized products, wether its TEXT or IMAGE, or BOTH together , whatever your needs, this is the APP! Its very user friendly, you dont have to be a pro to maken this work, set up is easy as 1,2,3! The support for this app is incredible, Yongyi who is in the support department went above and beyond when I wanted to trouble shoot something, I was blown away by the support staff. Keep up the great work guys! Please put out some more APPS!

My Education Cards

The app is awesome I have been looking for this for quite some time. They were able to even customize it for me to give my customers a better experience. I would definitely recommend this app and team.

Puzzly

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Support is amazingly responsive and helped us with the Project. I recommend the App, also for larger Projects

Maanlamp 3D

Location Netherlands

Really great app. Got some issues with my theme but the developer of this app helped me out perfectly. Really great service. Works really great.

SWIFTCANVAS

The App works great, whats better is the customer support you get with it. Y was patient and answered all my questions and requested access to help me edit some code to fir my need. Download this App and you won't regret it

Round Prints

Location Ireland

The app works as intended, simple, fast and very effective. Support is great to deal with, all queries dealt with professionally and in a timely manner. Many thanks Y

That's My Dawg Brand

Time spent using app About 1 month

THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST CUSTOMIZATION APP AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Yongyi helped me with so much with my initial questions and even went as far as doing some custom coding to my website to fix some minor issues I had. I've never had such fast responses to issues. I cannot thank this team and app enough! A MUST HAVE!

Lámparas universo

Location Spain

The app is very easy to use and very intuitive for the customer. The customer service is very fast, they have solved my doubts instantly.