LoyaltyHarbour Image Optimizer

Rating (4.8)
4.8
June 2, 2016

Hi,

We have just successfully optimized 2818 images with "Image File Size Optimizer" and we saved 66.7 MB of space and must say that it works really well. It was very easy to setup and use - like 2 clicks and it was done.

So 5 stars from us ;-)

Thanks
Jacob N-Masters | https://www.foderboxen.dk

Foderboxen
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
June 1, 2016

Best app in Optimizing Pictures A must have app amazing take a look at my site now www.corvettesolution.com

Corvette Solution
Time spent using app: 6 days
May 31, 2016

Easy to install, very inexpensive and quick to run. I cut over 16MB from my site and I'm sure that will make a difference for SEO.

Rock Ribbons Eco Gifts
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 31, 2016

Does exactly what it says. I cut over 12 meg from my site in under five minutes.

And looking at the images, I don't see any reduction in quality. 5/5 would use again.

Smtinspection Com
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
May 28, 2016

This was quick and easy to use. save lots of image space on my store. Thank you! www.westernsoul.net

Western Soul
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 25, 2016

Quick and Easy, and not a bad price to get the pages running a little faster..."successfully optimized 2126 images and saved you 2.4 MB of space"

Declare Wear
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 22, 2016

BEST APP EVER EVERY ONE ASSOCIATED WITH SHOPIFY SHOULD USE THIS APP.

Lamarket Pixelsupply
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 18, 2016

Quick, easy, and it works. Thanks.

Master Woodworks Llc
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 18, 2016

Thank God for this application. In just one click, almost 400 images in my site were optimised by this application. If I were to do this alone, it will take me ages and my time is very valuable. I couldn't thank the author enough for making this app available. I will recommend it to all my friends who have Shopify site.

Touchstonemedia
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 18, 2016

Great app!! Very easy to use and budget friendly!! Optimize my image sizes in minutes and improved my site speed almost immediately!! Awesome!!!

Party Line Tees