About Json import
This app will import products if you have them in json format in external file (link)
You can import products or products with variants.
Import 'title', 'body_html', 'product_type', 'tags', 'vendor', 'option', 'variant_title', 'variant_sku', 'variant_barcode', 'variant_weight', 'variant_price', 'variant_compare_at_price', 'variant_quantity'
Import collections and images
- Link json file to module
- Easy assign fields from json file to shopify product data
- You can modify data from external source or set fixed data
- Test upload before real process,
- Upload all products or set limit
- If products exists it will update them
- If they are collections in json file that not exists in your store it will create them
General tab 1. Add link to json file in General tab and press Get Fields button
After fields are loaded you can map them
You must set unique field, this is field that is unique for each product or variant
If product have variants than you must set product unique id
Other fields are optional
You can map 'title', 'body_html', 'product_type', 'tags', 'vendor', 'option', 'variant_title', 'variant_sku', 'variant_barcode', 'variant_weight', 'variant_price', 'variant_compare_at_price', 'variant_quantity'
You have Extra fields which are for use in Modification tab.
Here you can modify original input.
For example if you want to add prefix to sku value use PREFIX_[[sku]] If original sku was 12345, now will become PREFIX_12345
You can put fixed values for fields that are not assigned
for example you can set 100 for variant_quantity. And all imported products will have quantity 100.
- For price and quantity you can use and math operations * - + / ,
example: If you have original price 200 and you have in price modification field [[price]] * 1.2 than this product will have price 240
Import up to 200 products
Import up to 1000 products
import up to 10 000 products
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.