XO Insert Code

Add custom code to <head>, after <body> and before </body>

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Designers Village

Location India

Excellent App, Must Have, Just paste your code and save, rest will be done by the app, its really simple

JerseyFactory

Love this app, super simple to use and manage our various pixels. It's one of the first apps we install for our shopify sites.

Wear and Resist

I used this as a third party app but they were more helpful than the main app! They replied immediately and helped instantly.

pelletteriabartolozzi

I used this app to integrate the cookie banner into the site without manually editing the code. Having had some difficulties anyway, I contacted support via email who solved the problem in a matter of minutes, practically instantly. I'm very happy with it and recommend it to everyone! A special thanks to Neo Khuat who provided me with super assistance!

NoneToRun

I used the app to create an iOS App Store download banner in the header of my store. It works perfectly and the customer support I received was responsive and super helpful. Great app!

Shaver Shebang

I've had to add code for Google Shopping and Google tag manager into the site's header. Theoretically, that's possible by editing the theme but that has pitfalls, especially for those not comfortable with editing code. XO's solution is a no-brainer. Simply paste the code into a dialogue and you're done. It couldn't be easier!

CoolHockey.com

Slick and easy to implement, the price is right too :) Really appreciate the flexibility and simplicity of this app.

Hunt to Harvest

This is great for the non-technical shop owner. It inserts code into the header on the free plan just fine.

carolcriss

Muy facil de colocar los codigos. entendible y siempre funciona bien. ya lo hemos usado bastante tiempo

Freddy Matthews Music

This is an analytics tool that I'm trying as I start my new music business. The install instructions were clear and worked well as I integrated into my Shopify acount. So far the info I am seeing is quite helpful and I look forward to exploring more!

Previous 1 3 4