XO Insert Code

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 30, 2023

Works fine, so easy to use, just paste or write your code where you need it.
5 Stars for this developer!

elceller.com
Spain
January 29, 2023

Good app, Just the first time I used but using easily. need more time to experience.
I will update more information soon.

Familygater
Vietnam
January 25, 2023

Son los mejores. Te hacen el trabajo mucho más fácil para todas las personas que no controlamos nada de códigos. Mil gracias.

Jardinería Grupo Santafe
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 16, 2023

This app was very easy to use which is great for someone like me who doesn't fully understand how html codes work. I was able to follow the instructions provided to me by my marketing team and easily enable and insert the code on my own.

Curvy Goddess Fitness
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
January 15, 2023

Easy solution for add some code in the header of the site. I used it for iubenda policy manager. Simple and effective.

Personalpharma.it
Italy
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
January 5, 2023

Ottimo, proprio quello che cercavo! Dovevo inserire un codice e con questa app sono riuscita, Super consigliabile

Azienda agricola Manes
Italy
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
December 24, 2022

It's an excellent app thank you very much, my dear. thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you .

jeweva
Egypt
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 22, 2022

Very helpful when you hav to enter things into the codes , its a big hlp no problem setting up and easy install... Thanks

SuperiorRedd
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 22, 2022

I love how easy it is to use this app. I work with Google Tag Manager and it makes it very easy to deploy its 2 snippets. Thanks.

Alive + Well Supplements
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
December 20, 2022

Está muy buena y además es gratuita. Eldía de hoy lo instalé y fu sumamente sencillo. Sin swabber de programación

WinFitnesswear