XO Insert Code

XO Insert Code

by Xopify

Add custom code to <head>, after <body> and before </body>

arwap.it

worked fine form me, i was looking for something to include my cookies police as a banner and it was very easy with OX inser code!! Thanks soo much for you app.

Vunez

I used this app to implement the cookie consent banner from iubenda. 'Plug and play' ! Place it in footer section and you're done!

The Prousen

This app is perfect. It made it easier for me to manage cookies and tags without forcing me to change the code. Recommended.

Audio-Visual Direct

I used this app to insert a Google Tag Manager Code. It is so simple to use without coding experience anyone can use it. It really is simply copy paste the code in the Head, Body, Footer and click save. 10/10

Dilexit Omnes

I used this app to integrate Cookie Banner generated from Iubenda.
It's really easy to integrated java scripts.

PRIMOTOWN

Works perfectly. Recommended. And thanks for making it available for free. You can insert raw codes easily into it. Great Job!!

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your review. Just tell me if you need anything or have any suggestion for the app <3

Airpuria

Best app and customer service I have had with Shopify in the last year of business. Neo was great to work with. Very attentive and completed my footer coding work exactly how I was envisioning. I will continue to work with this company because of their quick response rate, customer service and quality of work. I highly recommend working with them. Thank you again Neo.

Wazoodle Fabrics

Works really well. Support does get back in touch promptly regarding issues. Will definitely recommend using for adding any script codes to the store.

Goody Goody Gum Drops

The very best app of it's type. We have tried a few which don't work anywhere as well as XO Insert Code. Fast and efficient support when needed. Highly recommended.

Ivy Rayne Fabrics

This is a fantastic app and the owner helped me step by step .. I would highly recommend, especially if you dont know much about code editing.

Previous 1