Instagram Feed Marketing App

Instagram Feed Marketing App

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Sales By Instagram Marketing - Add Image & Video Gallery

EDGABILITY

I used the paid version which was nearly perfect. Responsive design and separate page with gallery were so good. Easy tagging system and visually appealing app, Must get for every store. Only issue I faced was the gallery disappearing and my having to retag all the products.

Fashion815

I recently installed the app on my hair company website PSKhair Company and as you can tell I love it! This is SO much better than the previous app I had installed. So glad I found this!

PSKhair Company

I just installed on my website PSKhair Company and so far I LOVE it. I love the setup- it was so easy and the display is much better than the last app I used!

Pretty Presets for Lightroom

The most AMAZING customer service! This app is just what we were looking for. We tried several others before we decided on this one, because it had all of the features we wanted/needed. The support team is absolutely INCREDIBLE - responsive and so friendly. They even helped us customize our feed to blend seamlessly with our theme. I would 100% recommend this app highly to anyone looking for a full featured IG feed app, and their developers are top notch! Thank you so much!!

WIGgIT

Great customer service with fast and reliable communication. Very useful if you want to sell on Instagram. It works perfectly.
Highly Recommended.

cuteandcool

Cool App, I enjoy every part of the app from it's interface to the integration on the online shop. I would recommend for a Friend.

Sacredyogashop

Love this plugin, it works seamlessly and the staff was EXTREMELY helpful and quick to respond with my questions. They even changed some of the coding for me! Thanks so much!

Flyy By Nyte

works perfectly. added in my website, it made the shopping experience much better, graphically more attractive. like it.

Living Country

this app is not free. free to down load and link to your account. that is it. 2.99 a mo fee. waste of my time.

Shopaholics Bargains