Instagram Shop + Feed Gallery

Creative Instagram Shop with Instafeed + Image & Video Gallery

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had a hard time connecting IG business account and a FB business page. I'd recommend doing it on PC as IOS may not allow all links to click through. Anyways, I got great help from the Tech in getting my IG feed to automatically connect to my Shopify store. If your IG posts get stale, your customers dont think your store is current, in my opinion. thanks for the help

Unlax Self®️

Time spent using app 1 day

I truly very thankful and grateful for Saurabh he was heaven sent he took his time making sure I understood everything that this app offers. If you're not using this App, you're missing out come join us for the best advice in helping your store grow AWESOME I'm so pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherita's Shoppe

Location France

I love how this app is free but however I wish they could make the app more mobile friendly for us business owners. Thank you for the app z

Living Country

Time spent using app 20 minutes

this app is not free. free to down load and link to your account. that is it. 2.99 a mo fee. waste of my time.

Needlegolf

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Nice app. Easy to setup and fulfill our requirement with ease.

Eternityblooms

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Nice app for integrating with instagram.

Radical Buttons

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I followed the step by step instructions but the IG gallery I created never showed up on my website, and then got no support at all from the app developer. Completely useless.

Popshopindia

Awesome App! Provide more features then just Instagram integration.
Support team was extremely helpful and efficient.
Great customer service.

Shirtstayplusstore

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great App. Excellent layout and extremely easy to use. Setting up takes 5-10 mins and updating the content is really easy and fast as well. It gives easy options to create multiple images and video gallery with product tagging too which is really helpful.

Oxford Henry

Love this plugin! Easy to integrate ! professional images looking, you can even tag your photo to the name of your product so that customers can buy directly from Instagram, for people who want to see a live demo .Definitely recommend this Instagram gallery!

Previous 1 3