Instagram Shop + Feed Gallery

Instagram Shop + Feed Gallery

by AAAeCommerce Inc

FREE - Custom Instagram Shop with feed + Image & Video Gallery

Sherita's Shoppe

I love how this app is free but however I wish they could make the app more mobile friendly for us business owners. Thank you for the app z

MixedPleasure

It was very easy to install it looks great love the feature to my shop customer service awesome glad I found this App

New World Living Apparel and Accessories

I used this app to successfully add an IG slideshow to several pages on my site - and it looks great. What I didn't know about this app was that it also let me create a custom grid gallery complete with unlimited tags/links. This was perfect for me as I have several products connected to one image. More importantly, all these easy to use features actually work, and the app is free. It did take a little time for some functions to show up (an hour or so) but that could be a prob on my end. I'm very happy with this app and the customer services rocks too!

Willowear

Easy to install. It adds a nice feature to my website for customers to 'shop' from the gallery of IG photos. Customer service is outstanding!

Fanpants

Nice app, looks really clean and professional, customer support is amazing. Thank to the support for to install the code.

EDGABILITY

I used the paid version which was nearly perfect. Responsive design and separate page with gallery were so good. Easy tagging system and visually appealing app, Must get for every store. Only issue I faced was the gallery disappearing and my having to retag all the products.

Fashion815

I recently installed the app on my hair company website PSKhair Company and as you can tell I love it! This is SO much better than the previous app I had installed. So glad I found this!

PSKhair Company

I just installed on my website PSKhair Company and so far I LOVE it. I love the setup- it was so easy and the display is much better than the last app I used!

Pretty Presets for Lightroom

The most AMAZING customer service! This app is just what we were looking for. We tried several others before we decided on this one, because it had all of the features we wanted/needed. The support team is absolutely INCREDIBLE - responsive and so friendly. They even helped us customize our feed to blend seamlessly with our theme. I would 100% recommend this app highly to anyone looking for a full featured IG feed app, and their developers are top notch! Thank you so much!!

WIGgIT

Great customer service with fast and reliable communication. Very useful if you want to sell on Instagram. It works perfectly.
Highly Recommended.