Instafeeder ‑ Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed By Username & Hashtag | Slider | Grid | Collage

$1.99/month

SteamOne Singapore (Madewell Electrics Pte Ltd)

Location Singapore

Very happy and satisfied with the service by the support team. Was able to help customise to my needs - different feeds possible on different parts of the website.

January 7, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback. We're glad you're happy with our app! 🙂

Chefooo.shop

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 2 months

It was a good app, but suddenly it wasn't working. I already uninstalled this. It undisplayed on the top screen. July 25, 2021> suddenly it wasn't working. Please check again.

April 20, 2021

Hello,

Everything is working fine. Please check.
And if you have any problems or questions, please contact us at support@coderagon.com

perupe

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 15 hours

I really love this app it was exactly what I was looking for my website. Its really simple to use and easy to install.

Shop.TripleP

Great app! Looks so good on my site and after searching for a good insta feeder that allowed me to get all the features I needed for free, I'm glad I found this one!

New Forest Chocolatier

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works perfect and as a section you can call wherever you want and customize to that place. Both desktop and mobile are separated so you can also change what they see on both mediums. In case you decide to uninstall the app it only leaves a file behind, not bad in comparison.

January 3, 2021

Hello dear, thank you very much for your feedback and support. We're glad you're happy with our app! 🙂