Instagallery

Instagallery

by Parkhya Solutions

Shoppable Instagram Gallery

irinnadesign

Great app. Very easy to install and setup. Definitely recommend it! Very good and amazing . Thank you very much support team.

orderNotification

This app is fantastic!. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for best one for Shoppable Instagallery with product tagging app . One of the best apps out there...;)

Doctor's Daughter

We wanted our new site to also include our brand-new Instagallery and this is perfect for that. Very easy to set up and can be added anywhere on your home page for customer viewing. Thanks!

Cece’s Posh Boutique

Installed and completely messed up my site theme! I uninstalled it and my theme is still messed up!

January 26, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As for the further proceeding we have already sent an email to rectify the problems. If you still get any problems you can email to us at rashmi@parkhya.com

Junitas Online Store

Instagallery installed, works great, looks good too. I am not an installation specialist and asked support for installation. Within a few hours everything was done and free of charge. Thank you very much support team. I highly recommend Instagallery. see more www.junitastore

Aguamarina Jewelry

Installed this app, i am happy with it. I have made a few adjustments to it. I know a bit of the code to as adjusted the height for photos that have more then 1 row of tags. This way it doesn't have the scroll bar. Was able to add a little extra script to only place it in the home page rather then in collections the actual item page etc. It is only on the home page. thank you for this free app.

Please feel free to check it out at
aguamarinajewelry.com
calm & tranquility
artisan jewelry.

Hairwigs4u

I really like this app. It works very well in my store. It is easy to set up and manage. I prefer the grid view in a slider. The support is excellent. I had some configuration problems in the beginning, and they fixed the coding for me. I recommend them highly.

ProductosGoing

the worst app ever! it completely damaged our website, we had to configure the entire site again. We ask for support to the app creators, so far they didn't reply or even tried to contact us.

November 14, 2019

The Bombchel Factory

I really like the InstaGallery app for my fashion store, it's easy to use and all such perfect work is provided by Parkhya Solutions for FREE, Thanks :)

TheDetailersCompany

I installed "InstaGallery" app to add Instagram gallery to the Magazine page of my new Shopify store. It is very easy to set-up and looks good on my store front end. Highly recommend this app!