Instagallery

Instagallery

by Parkhya Solutions

Shoppable Instagram Gallery

O´tree Botanas Artesanales

Instagallery worked from March - June 2020 but hasent worked since then. I´ve disinstalled and reinstalled and still doesnt work. Not sure whats happening and now I have a blank spot on my Shopify store.

SaumyasStore

I followed all the instructions but now it's not proceeding further . I got the access but no gallery. Please , help me what I should do next? I want to use this App.

September 8, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Currently instagram as disabled old api integration so we are working on it, Once it done will let you know

Mendez Manor

I installed this app on my Shopify site and paid $60 so I could have it installed by a professional because I could not get it working. Then I learned from Shopify support that the installation of the app for some reason caused the product photos in my listings to disappear!? I have deleted the app but am still dealing with my photo issues. :(

September 8, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We haven't charge any think on this app because this app is free with no hidden charge.

Silviax

After the installation, my theme is out of order. There have been a lot of problems. The problem still exists after uninstalling.
I don't want to give a star

irinnadesign

Great app. Very easy to install and setup. Definitely recommend it! Very good and amazing . Thank you very much support team.

Doctor's Daughter

We wanted our new site to also include our brand-new Instagallery and this is perfect for that. Very easy to set up and can be added anywhere on your home page for customer viewing. Thanks!

Cece’s Posh Boutique

Installed and completely messed up my site theme! I uninstalled it and my theme is still messed up!

January 26, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As for the further proceeding we have already sent an email to rectify the problems. If you still get any problems you can email to us at rashmi@parkhya.com

Junitas Online Store

Instagallery installed, works great, looks good too. I am not an installation specialist and asked support for installation. Within a few hours everything was done and free of charge. Thank you very much support team. I highly recommend Instagallery. see more www.junitastore

Aguamarina Jewelry

Installed this app, i am happy with it. I have made a few adjustments to it. I know a bit of the code to as adjusted the height for photos that have more then 1 row of tags. This way it doesn't have the scroll bar. Was able to add a little extra script to only place it in the home page rather then in collections the actual item page etc. It is only on the home page. thank you for this free app.

Please feel free to check it out at
aguamarinajewelry.com
calm & tranquility
artisan jewelry.

Hairwigs4u

I really like this app. It works very well in my store. It is easy to set up and manage. I prefer the grid view in a slider. The support is excellent. I had some configuration problems in the beginning, and they fixed the coding for me. I recommend them highly.

Previous 1